Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Bloody Murder.

Imogen

The bus came about two minutes ago and we were on our way back to the college. Thank God we didn't have anymore classes, because with the pictures and the amount of walking we had to do I swear my body would be in pieces by now. I sat beside Killa again, as the nincompoops in the bus were afraid to sit next to him, but they would rather eye rape him from afar. Idiots. I had my earphones in because I meant I wouldn't talk to him till we got back. I was seriously upset with what Taz said to me and I didn't want to cooperate myself with any of them at the moment. Whoever was in the bus was either asleep, talking or eating or annoying the poor driver and teachers. I closed my eyes and let the music sink into me.

During the song, I felt someone touch my shoulder,  I looked in the direction of Killa an it wasn't him because he had his head on my shoulder sleeping. I hate the dude yes but I won't disturb his sleep. I looked up and surely it was Taz right on the top of my head smiling at me, motioning me to take out my earphones. Rolling my eyes and huffing, I settled back into my seat, not forgetting to flick him off. I closed my eyes an rest my head on Killa's own and went to sleep. 

****

Lights, blinded me as I ran across the street, and then my body was on the ground not moving in one bit. I felt something wet trailing down my shoulders from my head, also from my stomach. Everywhere pained me and all I could see was blue and red lights. I heard noises but I couldn't understand anything they were saying. I felt water rolling down my cheeks, and it burned. I started panicking.

"Gen get up, its just a dream, wake up," I heard the voice clearer, "wake up yo, you're having a fucking dream," 

Then I got up hitting whoever it was.

"I'm up, stop screaming jackass," I said while looking around at my surrounding to realize that I was  in the dorm room, "How the fuck did I get in here?" I asked very confused.

"You sleep walked here," Rage said, I rolled my eyes and sat up on the bed. As I sat up I realized I was changed. My stare came from my body to the 5 boys in front of me. The glare I gave them made them all stumble backwards making a mess on the floor with their bodies.

"Who. Changed. Me?" I gritted through my teeth. All eyes went to Killa who had just gotten up off the floor and sat on his bed with a bored expression. I didn't even bother to say anything to him, to be honest, I'm afraid of him. A knock came from the door and everyone froze in their places. 

"Who deh?" Killa asked.

"Dizzy nigga, open the door," 

Then the door was opened to my brother coming straight to my bed with a foul expression.

"Now which one of you fools want to sell my lil sister into prostitution?" he said going straight to the point

"I kinda did out of stupidity man, I'm sorry, that was my only option instead of killing her," 

"I wish you would bitch," Drizzy was fuming now.

"Ok ok ok, boys cool down," Rage started to say,

"Don't you dare tell me to cool down man, this chihuahua looking monk had the audacity to call my little sister an under cover whore? You got to be kidding me," Drizzy said getting up off the bed, "I'll just...." he trailed off then did the unthinkable and started choking the life out of Taz.