Chapter 4

Chapter 4: All Hell Break Loose.

For 4 days I was quarantined. Nobody knew how when and why whatever happened. The people I called my friends were with me as much as they could. Today I chose to go to class and see what's up. When I got out the shower the atmosphere felt different. There was no Killa. Killa in all surprising manner had stayed home with me everyday to make sure that I was okay. He wouldn't let any and anybody talk to me. It wasn't a surprise though. I got to my closet and dressed as comfortable as possible, packed my bags and left for class.

While on my way as I said earlier the atmosphere had felt very different. There weren't many students roaming the campus and I was starting to feel real nervous. Holding on to my bag more tighter I walked a little faster to the English and Literature Building. As I was about to step in my name was being called, it felt like a deja vu. I didn't want to turn so I kept walking. The sound of my name came closer, so I walked faster to the classroom. When I was about to open the door, some large dark hands stopped me from entering and I got a little frightened so I turned around into the hands of whom ever it was. Turned out to be Killa.

He looked at me up and down then opened the door for me. What a gentleman he's not. He walked behind me and I felt his hand on the low of my back guiding me to where I'll be sitting. We were in the third row in the back, only 5 of us was in this row, the other were in front of us. Jayla turned around to look at me as I leaned in to Killa, she sighed and was about to say something but turned around and huffed in her seat. Our group is never quiet, so for everyone in our group to be quiet had the whole classroom looking at us weird. If a pin was to drop, we'd know certainly where it dropped from that how quiet it was in here. The lecturer came in with his brief case. He looked at us shocked and sighed when he saw me. He opened his laptop and class started.

WELL AWKWARD!

After class everyone rushed out of the room except our group. Brittany looked at Taze and they both left leaving the rest of us sitting here.

"Are you okay Gen?" Luna asked. You know what pissed me off? The fact that my friends are treating me so fragile. I sucked my teeth and got up, I didn't get to go that far because Killa pulled me down on to his lap.

"Your friend asked you a question Imogen," the way my name rolled off of Killa's tongue made me stir in his lap. He held me so that I couldn't move, I guess I had an effect on him too. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine, just please guys stop acting like I'm fucking fragile yo," I said getting up out of Killa's lap and sitting back in my chair. With how things are looking I don't think we are leaving this room. I don't know where Taze and Brit went but I wanna be with them. As I thought about them they came walking in with some bags and both of them laughing at something must be one of them said. Rolling my eyes I sat back in my seat with a huff. They started taking things out the bag and they rest a crate on my desk.

"That's for you grumpy," Taze said then scurried back into his row after I gave him a glare, "Yo you scary as hell," he said then went to eating. The rest of the gang turned around their desk to ours so we could be facing each other.

I felt heat against my ears and I knew it was Killa from the scent of shea butter perfume I sniffed. I knew its his scent because he always wears it, and when he's in my bed I know.

"Don't be acting up, it ain't worth it," he whispered in my ear.

"So Gen, when you finna come through to the place?" Rage said looking up from his food.