Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8: MASKED DEMONS

Killa and the other's put on their mask also and pulled their guns from under the table, as they stood up with them Killa gave the order.

"NOW!"

The girls flipped out their weapons directing it to the bar, with the guys aiming all around. People started gasping and some even got up and started scattering. The man still did not move from his spot. As the restaurant got emptier, they could finally see their targets. There were men divided all over the restaurant, some up ahead, some by the door, the bartender held his gun directly at Killa's head. If the girls weren't there, they would have been out numbered badly. Ten versus twenty ain't that much. Imogen was about to move but the man at the bar got up holding his hand upward.

"If you move, you're dead, if you blink, you're dead, if you shoot me, you're dead," he said in one sentence not even stuttering.

Imogen was already trained for this in the months she got to work with Killa and the guys. The girls were trained too as they hang around the guys and were also roommates so incase of any altercations they can defend themself.

"Huh, well I'd like to see that happen," then a gun shot boomed through the room. The man fell to the floor and so did the other guys in the room.

When the sounds ended, everyone turned to the culprit.

"What? He was threatening my life," Imogen said then walked away, swinging her dress tale as she walked away.

"Your chic is crazy man," Rage said with a chuckle while shaking his head and walking behind Imogen through the door.

Killa was still looking at the dead bodies in front of him still trying to find out how it happened.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"Your crazy gun freaked girlfriend killed them,"

"But how?!"

Taze just smacked his shoulder and left with the others as they packed back into their vehicles. Killa looked at them again then walked outside to his vehicle and got into the driver's seat. He started the car and zoomed off the streets as the other cars followed behind. When they reached the split roads, they all divided and went their separate ways to change their clothes and put their license plate back on to their vehicles. If they traveled in 2 vehicles they would have been caught easier.

Imogen's P. O. V

We went to a dark area somewhere in the city where there were bushes all around. Killa got out and took something out the back seat then went to the back of the vehicle. I got out myself trying to get on my clothes. When he was finished doing what he was doing, he went to the front and did the same thing. I already had fixed my hair into a messy bun and was about to put on my blouse when Killa grabbed me and slammed me against the vehicle.

"Don't you ever do some shit like that again Gen, or you'll be the one on the ground,"

"Why are you upset Killa? Somebody would've had to die and it was not going to be me,"

"You fucking turn me on yo," then he kissed me and then that started a makeout session outside, where everyone could totally see us.

While kissing me he tried touching my tits to massage them as he liked but I stopped him with a smack on his hand.

"You dont get to do that Kurtis. Remember, I'm not your girl anymore, I'm just your worker," then I put my blouse on and got inside the car. Five minutes after, and he still was outside the vehicle. A thought came to me that maybe something had happened to him, but then I heard the car door open and him entering in. As the vehicle got back its life, the radio's noise could be heard softly as the car commenced its journey. The drive back to the campus was quiet, so was the walk to the dorms and so was the rest of the night.