Ikaw Lamang

Vice’s POV

“Good morning Doc.” She called me in a seductive tone. Here we go again.

“What is it now this time Miss Tatlonghari, huh?”

“Why so sungit Doc? Nandito lang naman ako para magpacheck up eh.” Then she walked towards me in a sexy way.

“Ano na naman bang sakit mo ha? Tsaka wala ka bang pasok?” I asked her while fixing the medicines.

“I excused myself eh. Nahihilo kasi ako.” then I saw her laid on the bed.

“Whatever. And please ayusin mo nga skirt mo. Nasisilipan ka na halos.” I told her. For pete’s sake she’s wearing a super short skirt and kung makahiga akala mo nasa bahay lang nila. This woman. Haist.

“Hihi. Its fine doc. Tayong dalawa lang naman andito eh.” She said and closed her eyes. “Good night doc. I hope to see you in my dreams.”

“Umaga pa lang. For your information.”

“Edi good morning.” Then she chuckled. And I find it cute hearing her chuckle.

“Before you sleep, drink this med. Pampawala ng hilo yan.”

“No need doc. Just by seeing your handsome face, nawala na hilo ko.” She opened her eyes lazily and winked at me. Napailing na lang ako.

“Ok fine. Just rest now ok?” then she nod.

“Wala bang kiss huh doc?”

“Wala.”

“Haha. Pakipot ka pa eh. I know you want me also.”

“Matutulog ka ba o dadaldal? You want me to send you out huh?” pananakot ko sa kanya. She’s like this every time she’s here.

“Fine fine. Wag mo ko chachansingan ha?” she warned me but with a playful smile on her face.

“I won’t. And it’ll never happen.” I told her seriously. Her smile suddenly disappeared. After a few minutes I saw her breathing heavily. Maybe she fell asleep. She’s so peaceful. I hope ganto sya lagi.

.

.

.

..

“Hey there Vice.”

“Your late again Anne. Hay ano pa ngang bago.” And I kissed her cheek.

“Natraffic lang ako no.” Then she placed her things on her table.

“Palusot.com.” I smirk at her.

“O my gosh. San mo natutunan yan?!” then she laughed.

“Hey quiet.” Saway ko sakanya. Ang ingay talaga ng babaeng to. Palibhasa ang laki ng bibig.

“Why? Oopss sorry.” She apologized when she saw her sleeping. “Haha she’s here again.” She said.

“Yah obviously.” I told her while checking the papers. By the way I’m a college school doctor and Anne was a nurse.

“Grabe. Inlove na inlove talaga sya sayo no?” she said giving me a playful smile.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Sus. Patay malisya ka pa dyan. Alam kong alam mo ang ibig kong sabihin.” Sabi nya habang paikot-ikot sa kanyang swivel chair. “Halos araw-araw andito sya eh. And I know you also like her.” Still a playful smile was plastered on her lips. “And I still remember the last time you checked her.” Then she laughs.