PruCan - Prussia and Canada

"So, jou ready for zhe awesomeness that is beer," Prussia asked as he slammed down two bottles of beer on the coffee table, the loud crashing sound making Canada jump. Canada smiled nervously and nodded, "I guess so." He immediately regretted revealing to his boyfriend that he had never had an alcoholic beverage before, except for wine that France let him have a sip of when he was little. Prussia smiled brightly and sat beside Canada, watching as Canada hesitantly took the bottle of German beer in his shaky hand. Prussia took his in hand as well and studied Canada closely as the blonde touched the bottle opening to his mouth and tipped the golden liquid back until some poured onto his tongue.  

Canada swallowed and then made a disgusted face for a second, but then his eyebrows went up in surprise and he shrugged, "It's actually pretty okay once you get the aftertaste..." Prussia was honestly in shock that Canada took it so well. He's German, and he still spit it out the first time he tried it. Canada smiled and took another sip, another thing that shocked Prussia, "Uh, Birdie? Jou may not vanna drink anymore because jou may get drunk." 

"You wanted me to try it, didn't you," Canada asked as he gulped down two more sips. Prussia groaned and thought, 'Zhis shouldn't be good... Vhat have I done?' 

~((Le small time skip - Two hours later))~ 

"Birdie, get back here now! MATTHEW!!" Prussia chased Canada around his house, making Canada laugh. Canada was currently wearing some underwear on his head, hopefully clean, and all he wore was some boxers and a tie. Canada ran around drunkenly and then hopped up on the coffee table, "Come and get it, Gilly~!!" He said as he danced on the table, shaking his hips and sticking out his tongue. Prussia blushed but then shook it off when he saw Canada stumbling to stay in the table, "Birdie, please get down from zhere! Jou're gonna hurt jourself!" Right when Prussia said that, Canada started to fall. The albino ran as fast as he could and caught Canada before he hit the floor. Prussia took a deep breath of relief and set Canada down on the couch, taking the underwear off his head and throwing it somewhere else. 

Canada pouted and crossed his arms, his voice slurred, "Whadya do tthaaat for?" 

"Jou vere about to fall! I vasnt going to let jou hurt jourself," Prussia relaxed on the couch and sighed, running his fingers through his silvery-white hair. 

Canada then giggled, "How come I say aboot like... aboot! It's funny! It's not a boot it's aboot," he giggled more. That made Prussia chuckle too, "Is zhat vhat goes on in zhat shy little mind of jours all zhe time, Birdie?" 

"Nooo," Canada said defensively, "...Yeeesss. But it isn't just thaaat!!"

"Zhen vhat else do jou think about zhat jou hide from everyone else," Prussia asked intrigued. Canada looked like he thought for a moment, then he giggled, "How much I love you!" 

Prussia blushed brightly, then chuckled, "Vell ich liebe dich auch, Matthew." Then Prussia's smile faded when he saw Canada's troubled face, "Vhat is it, liebe?" Canada looked back at Prussia with teary eyes and sniffed, "Everyone fights, and I don't like it! Why can't everyone just get along and make a happy world... I mean, you aren't a country anymore because of it! I just... I want us to have a say in some things!" 

Prussia sighed, "Ja, I know. I feel zhe same vay. I mean, vhy even go to zhe stupid vorld meetings vhen I don't even get asked my opinion anymore..." 

Prussia got caught up in his thoughts, but then a few moments later, he felt something around him and when he looked, Canada was hugging him tightly. The German just smiled softly and patted Canada's head gently, "Danke, Birdie." Canada didn't respond at first, but then...

Snooore! 

Prussia held back a laugh when Canada started to snore. He shook his head and picked Canada up, letting Canada stay the night sleeping in his bed. 

~((Extraaaa!!))~ 

The morning after: 

As Prussia was reading his newspaper and drinking coffee, he suddenly heard a yell from his room, "Gilbeeert!" Prussia quickly got up and went into his room in worry. He then looked sympathetically at his poor Canadian boyfriend who was rolling around in bed holding his head. He walked over to Canada and sat on the side of the bed, "Awww, poor Birdie! Do jou have a hangover?" 

All Canada did was cry and nod. Prussia leaned down and kissed Canada's head and pet his soft blonde locks, "Is zhere anything I can get for jou, liebe?"

Canada cried more and then whined, "Get the maple syrup!!"