IcePuff - Iceland x Puffin

............. Don't.... don't ask. 

*cue Careless Whisper by George Micheal (If you don't know, look it up!)*

Iceland smiled as he set the table with a white tablecloth and candle in the middle. Then he put the plates of food down on either side. He had made a special seafood dish for a special night. He dimmed the lights and sighed, smiling to himself at how he accomplished making the atmosphere as romantic as possible. He had just dressed in the nicest tuxedo in his closet he could find. Brushing it off, he heard a knock at the door.

"Ah, finally," He said to himself as he went to open the door. Mr Puffin waddled in when the door was opened. "I'm so glad you could join me, because I have something very important to tell you." 

Mr. Puffin waited at the bottom of the chair, and when Iceland pulled out the chair for him, he flew up to the chair and Iceland pushed him back in. He made a squawking sound when he saw the fish. "I knew you'd like it," Iceland said as he sat down in his chair, "Now, as I was saying," 

Iceland paused and his eyes widened as he watched Mr. Puffin swallow the fish whole. Iceland cleared his throat, "I have something to ask you, Mr. Puffin." Mr. Puffin's head tilted to the side and he flapped his wings once. 

"Would you," Iceland went over to Mr. Puffin and went down on one knee, "Be my Puffin forever?" When he said that, he pulled out a ring. Mr. Puffin squawked again and Iceland gasped, "Oh I knew you'd say yes! Oh Mr. Puffin!"

Iceland slowly moved in closer to Mr. Puffin and the puffin did the same. Inch by inch, they got closer. Right when beak was about to kiss lips...

-

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Iceland sat up in bed in a cold sweat and panting heavily. As he tried to catch his breath, he looked around to see all that horror was just a dream... no, NIGHTMARE. He then turned red in the face and growled, "STUPID FANGIRLS!!!" 

A/N: THIS IS JUST A FUNNY AND IN NO WAY DO I SHIP THIS... hope you laughed. Lol 

Bonus: The next night's dream...