Bus Ride

No One's POV

It's just a normal day of high school for these simple high schoolers. On a bus that will take them to a place for a class field trip. Where are they going you might ask? Well simple. They are going to the Soul Society museum and then Hucho Mundo museum for history class. They will have to do a partner project on both subjects so lets just hope that they will pay attention to both lessons.

On the bus is a group of friends that have known each other since the beginning of high school. Did I also forget to mention that the bus has two different schools? I think I did. Just like the two different museums, there are two different schools that are based of the history of each city. For awhile HMH (Hucho Mundo High) and SSH (Soul Society High) have hated each other for years on end until a transfer student came into the battle. He joined SSH, but became friends with one the top 6 students. I'm sure you can guess who they are. If not, I'll tell later. Anyways, once this transfer student came into the prank war between both schools, he snapped. The fiery strawberry went to HMH and talked with the 6th top student, who's is named Grimmjow Jaggerjaqueas, to help make peace between both schools and he was successful because he won the heart of Grimmjow.

The students at SSH weren't happy that he went into enemy territory without telling them, but Ichigo didn't care. Over time, both schools got along with time and friendship. Grimm and Ichigo are the closest between both schools, and they instantly clicked. If you separate them, then they will find a way to see each other. And no, the aren't together. Yet. Many people want them to be together, but Grimmjow is too much of a pussy to do shit! I'm going to guess that you fangirls are mad him right now, but that will change soon.

Let's fast forward to the field trip. Everyone is sitting by friends, girlfriends, or boyfriends. Some are sitting alone because why the fuck not. Anyway, as you can see Grim and Ichi are sitting together because, well, we know why. They love each other.

Anyways, the bus ride is a long trip to each museum because the fucking people who built this damn place wanted to make the students suffer. They should have never trusted those damn construction workers.

The bus ride is long so the students started talking among themselves because it starts to get boring when you are on electronics. Some students are talking to their crushed or friends, or lovers. Anyways, the students have been on the bus for 2 hours straight. Ichigo starts to get tired because he stayed up all night researching some of the history of both schools and cities. Grimmjow starts to notice this and decided to be a good person for once.

"Why don't you lay down. You look tired and you need to be awake for this project. Can't do this alone, ya know." Grimmhow told Ichigo and he agreed immediately. He rested his head on Grimmjow and closed his eyes, to be greeted with peaceful darkness.

Grimmjow takes notice and is distracted by his beautiful strawberry sleeping that he fails to notice Rangiku taking pictures of them.

Rangiku ships Grimmichi like know ones business. Once she saw them together, she knew that they were gay for each other. The smiles to herself and thinks about posting the pictures of Butterfly (Twitter really) so people can see how cute they really are. Who knew a bus ride could make two people so close to each other.