Christmas & New Year's Special

3rd POV

It's the month of December when joy and holidays fill the air. So many people walking on the streets for wishes that they want for the holidays. Every kid and adult is happy about what is to come in the next few days. All except the grinch of Christmas.

His name is Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. He hates Christmas for a good, yet sad reason. His parents are one of the richest people in Japan. His father owns Pantera Terrace, which is a multi million company that has been going for generations on Grimmjow's father's side. His mother owns one of the largest designer company in Japan. Her brand is very famous because she expands to the rich and the poor.

Every Christmas, Grimmjow got what he wanted, all the time. He was happy, but the real thing he wanted was his family. He wasn't allowed to talk to his other family members, only his parent's friends. The person he his closest to is Aizen. Aizen tried to to everything he could do for Grimmjow, he even tries to be his uncle when he can. But sadly, he is also a busy man like his father.

When Grimmjow turned the age of sixteen, he began to just not care for any holidays or special events. He was great in school and is very successful, but he might as well have no feelings. He never had a true smile on his face in over two decades. He is 27 years old. That is how long he has truly smiled. The last real smile was when he was playing with an orange haired male at the school playground. Grimm was 6 and the orange haired male was 5. Now you can imagine how long he was actually happy.

The 27 year old male now runs Pantera Terrance. He is like his father, but he is much more kinder to his employees then his father ever was. Grimmjow increased business deals by being more open to options of other companies. Some of the companies help represent the LGBTQ+ community, which has put a good name for the company. But his father doesn't agree, because he his a huge homophobic person. This can cause trouble because Grimmjow is gay. He hasn't come out yet, but he knows when he does, it would create chaos within the company. Grimmjow wouldn't risk that because he love the improvements that he has made with the company.

Another way how Grimmjow improved the company, was by throwing a holiday party every year. His father is proud of that, because he sees it as a good opportunity to get more business deals. Grimmjow only did it to let his employees get a rest at work while being paid to be at the party. His employees have great respect for him, and they wouldn't want another boss.

Now that you readers know the background of this Christmas tale, on to December 16th, 2018

Grimmjow POV

Christmas can go suck a dick. It's the worst holiday in the universe because all of its cheer and happiness. Gross.

I hate waking up every morning in the month of December because that means it's closer to Christmas. I always try to ignore the holiday cheer, but I can't when Christmas music is played EVERY GOD DAMN MORNING DOWNSTAIRS! God, I can't wait till December is over.

I decide to walk to work instead of taking my car, or one of my cars, because I feel like I need some air. Good thing it's early so none of the shops or music is playing. I'm walking down the street taking in the cold fresh air, when all of a sudden some guy decides to bump into me. Oh man, he's going to get a world full of hurt now.

"Hey! Watch where you're going! Didn't your parents teach you any manners!?" I yelled at the guy. He turned around and all I saw was bright orange hair and brown eyes that held a glare. His eyes are beautiful though because I can see all the emotions that he has. But that orange hair has to be dyed.

"Sorry. Didn't mean it, but you should apologize because it's nothing to get mad over. Now if you excuse me, I have a very important job interview this morning and I would like to be early. Goodbye and happy holidays." He said and turned around and started running. What the hell just happened?