HALLOWEEN BITCHES!

This just going to be cute. I was going to do something else, but it will just have to wait. Anyway. ENJOY AND HAPPY HALLOEEN!!

Grimmjow's POV

God I love Halloween. I mean, who doesn't? It's a time where I can scare people, get free candy, have parties, and enjoy the holiday with my family. Well, I can't really party anymore because of my kid, but that's besides the point. The point is that I love to scare my husband and take my kid's candy. I'm a great a gather if I say so my self. You may say otherwise though.

Anyways, with the fact that I love to scare Ichigo, it makes my whole month be the best month ever. Sometimes he get so easily, that I'm surprised he was a soul reaper. Just because we are retired, doesn't mean that you need to let your guard down. I train our son so he can never forget that if he ever feels like something will happen. Good to know that he can beat anyone's asses if they some stupid shit to him.

"Papa!" Speak of the devil. All I see is an orange blur before it crashes into me.

"Hey champ! How was getting your costume with daddy?" I ask my son. He looks and acts just like Ichigo. It's king of scary to be honest. I don't mind though, I love both of my princes equally. Kazui looks at me with much excitement in his eyes. They remind of the time when Ichigo found out we were having a son.

"It was awesome! My costume is the scariest and I bet it scare mommy really bad. Like you how you scare mommy!" He giggled. I will admit, what he said was pretty funny and cute. God, he may be my kid after all. Hope he doesn't act like me when he gets older.

"Sigh. Guess I'm just stuck with mommy for the rest of my rest of life." Ichigo sighs. We've been trying to tell him to say daddy instead of mommy or mama because Ichigo said he feels too much like a girl. I honestly don't mind, but whatever makes my boys happy, I'm happy.

"It's not that bad. It's way better that he calls you mom instead of your name." I turn to Kuzui. "That's besides the point. So, what is my little man going to be this year?" I ask. He seems really happy about his costume.

"I'm going to be a shark!" He shouts. A shark huh? Well, they can be scary if you're human, but I can't be because I am too powerful to just let some measly earth creature get me.

"He saw the costume and wanted really bad. At leads he chose something cheap and not gone, because that would be horrible. Anyway, how was your day? I hope you did what I asked you to do."

"Of course. I know I'm lazy, but I will do whatever you need me to do." I look at him with a confident smile. God he's just beautiful. I love this man so much, it's almost like he's a drug and I can never get off or be healed.

"If say that, I might just take advantage of that." He looks at me with a smirk on hid face.

"And what that be?" Please be sex, please be sex. Please be sex!

"You can make dinner while I get everything ready for Kuzui to go trick or treating." God damnit! I was really hoping for a good night. Oh well, I'll just make dinner and get done and over with.

"Alright, but let me go with guys this year. I haven't gone these past couple of years because you're worried I'm going to scare people to death."

"That's fine. Plus, I think Kuzui would like you to come with us. I sure it make him happy, huh?" Ichigo said while looking at Kuzui. Kuzui just nods his head with great enthusiasm. I'm excited this year.

After dinner, Kuzui got ready in his shark costume and now we are going door to door. I'm glad to see my kid having fun. He tells me what they said about his costume and what candy he got. It's really adorable, and I wish that this can keeping going on forever. Ichigo is also smiling because he loves seeing our son with a big smile on his face.

"Papa! The nice old lady at that house gave me a lot candy! She said my costume was really scary and cool! I'm happy she likes it!" And I'm happy that he's happy. Gosh, I could keep going till morning if I can see my kid this happy.

Soon after an hour or two, Kuzui started getting tired so we are back home with me caring him and Ichigo holding his Halloween bag.

"Thank you for coming. He seemed extra happy with you there. I know you can be busy, and you took this day off just for us. You do know this not a major holiday, right?" Asked my husband. I looked at him with a smile.

"Any holiday is important if you guys are celebrating that holiday. I will take off as many days as I want to. Plus, it good to do it now because who knows when he will stop all of this," I pointed to the houses, "and just serving the both of you smile is the best thing that will happen in my life. I just need smiles from both my special boys and my life will be complete." It's true. Just seeing smiles on their faces makes my day and life. It's all I need to keep going in life.

"That's means a lot. Thank again Grimmy. I'll give a special treat tonight just for being a good kitty and a great father." H essays with a smile, but with lustful eyes. Can't wait till we can't home.

"Hey Ichi?"

"Yeah?"

"HALLOWEEN BITCHES!" I yelled. Ichigo just busted out laughing and my son is still asleep.

I love Halloween.

It's fucking Halloween! I just went trick it treating with my friends, and aren't supposed to, but whatever. Anyway, I hope you guys had a great Halloween and got lots of candy. If no candy, then just a good day in general. See you guys in the next update. Bye!

~WarmKitty100