Bottle of Fate (Part 1)

Ok guys. So I got this idea from @Reloadingpages from their BakuDeku one shot. I just thought it was so cute, I had to do something with this. You should go read their BakuDeku one shot, it's sooooo cute! Also, grammar mistakes and misspelled words. Some missing words too. Enjoy!

Ichigo's POV

I am sick of everyone. My father is a workaholic, Yuzu is always doing chores and hanging out with her friends, and Karin is doing soccer with her friends. I'm happy for them, truely, but they never ask about me and my day and how I get the bruises. I can fight back and kick their asses, but lately I've just been giving up and now I don't care what happens to me. My body just feels like an empty shell holding organs.

I'm walking on the beach, where I like to think. It's the perfect time because you can see the sunset. All the yellows, oranges, purples, blues, and pinks. It just makes me happy. I smile whenever I see or even think about the sunset. It's the only thing that can't hurt me.

I'm walking along the shoreline when I see something that catches my eye. I walk slightly into the water and pick up the object. It's a bottle with paper inside. Who still does this nowadays? Whatever.

Holding the bottle in my hand, I'm seeing the colors of the sunset in the green bottle. Some of them are dulled, but still beautiful. The bottle is scratched up, but not that bad. Maybe it's been in the water for a short amount of the time. The cork is wet, so it was just a brown cap for holding the paper.

I open the bottle and try to get the paper out, but it's not working. Guess I will have to go home and get it out there. I close the bottle back up and take it with me. I walk back to the bench where my stuff is. I take out my towel from my bag and dry my feet. I then put my socks and shoes on. I put the bottle in my bag and grab my stuff off the bench. I start to walk home from the beach. Luckily, it's a short walk home, or I would be taking my bike.

I reached home and walk inside my house. I take off my shoes and put on my slippers. When I looked in the kitchen, I saw Yuzu making dinner and Karin doing her homework. I don't see my dad anywhere, so I'm assuming that he's working. I was about to walk up to my room until I heard my name.

"ICHIGOOOOOOOO!" I heard my father crying out.

I look at my dad only to be met with a foot in my face. I then fall to the ground with a really loud thump. My bag fell off my shoulder, then I remembered the bottle in my bag. I didn't hear anything break, so I think it's fine. I got up and started to beat the shit out of my dad. So far, I'm doing good at that.

"You know? Maybe I should report you to the police if you keep abusing your son like this." I said with anger coming through my voice.

"You know this is my way of showing how much I love you, Ichigo! I would never abuse my precious son!" My dad exclaimed.

"Come one guys! Dinner is ready. Go wash your hands and come to the table when you're done." My sister, Yuzu says.

I let go of my dad and pick up my bag from the floor. I walk up the stairs and head to my room. Once inside, I put my bag on the bed and change out of my school uniform. I go over to my closet and take out clothes that I am going to wear. I change into my clothes and head to the bathroom. When I walk over, I go to the sink and wash my hands. Once done, I dry my hands with your simple hand towel. I leave the bathroom and head downstairs towards the dining room. I take my seat in front of my food and say my thanks. We all start to eat in silence.

"So Ichigo," my dad says, "Got a lover?"

I don't think I choked so hard in my entire life. I started to choke on my rice. It took a couple coughs to clear my throat. Once done dying, I look up at my dad with a glare that could kill anyone with one quick look into my eyes.