The Alcoholic and the Bad Boy

Ichigo's POV

"What the hell you guys!? You know I don't drink or even go near a fucking bar!" I yelled at my friends.

Hi. My name is Ichigo Kurosaki and I guess you could say that I'm the 'bad boy' of my friend group. I don't really understand how I got that title, but it stuck and followed me through out high school and so far college. I'm in my third year of college and I'm really stressed by all the work that I have been doing.

Right now, my friends and I are going to a bar even though I don't drink. I may be 21 years old, but that don't mean shit. The reason I won't drink is because when I was nine, my mom got hit by a drunk driver all because I wanted to get my ball from the street. From that day forward, I vowed to myself I would never drink any alcohol. But nooo, my friends want me to drink and are now dragging me to the bar.

"It would be fun Ichi! Maybe you could meet someone there and have fun the rest of the night. If you know what mean." Fuck off Rukia. I may be gay, but that doesn't mean I'm fucking whore.

"I agree with Rukia. You have done nothing but work these past five years. Maybe it would be good for you to meet someone and just have fun for once." Not you too Uryū.

"Lets just have some drinks and have fun. That also means you too Ichigo." Okay Renji. Now you are just making me more pissed off than I need to be.

We arrived at a bar that has flashing lights, a stage for..... people, and the fucking drunks. This is great already. Note the sarcasm.

Rukia and the guys just left me to myself, and when I see them, they are going to fucking pay. I guess I'll go to the bar and get a NON-ALCOHOLIC drink. While I'm going to the bar, a lot of guys started touching me and I was ready to beat their asses. These fucking drunks need to go home and leave people alone.

When I get to the bar, the bartender asks what I want and I just get a water. While I'm waiting, I see this guy with blue hair and teal eyeliner under his eyes. His clothes are somewhat similar to mine, but he is does more muscle than me. I also see that he has a whole bottle of something, but my guess is that it can make you drunk. I guess I've been staring for too long because he looks over at me and he also stares at me. We have this staring contest, and he is the first to break contact because he gets up and starts walking over to me. Oh god. I'm going to have get into a fight and I don't need that.

He sits down next to me and starts drinking from the bottle. What do I do? Start talking to this random stranger? Or just let sit there? Yeah, just let him sit there.

"Wow. You're starting the night hardcore." He said pointing to my water. I look at him and he gave a me this look that shows he's bored, but his eyes show sadness.

"Am I really that good looking because you've been doin' this all night." I have to admit. His voice is so sexy and he doesn't even sound drunk, but the bottle is half gone. Well, I won't see him again so I might as well talk to him.

"You're better looking than most of the guys in the club, so yeah. And yes, I'm gay."

"I'm not judging. I'm in the same boat as you. Just found out that my boyfriend of five years has been cheating on me for three of those years." He said with a straight face, but his eyes sadden even more.

"Well, if you want my advise, get over him as quick as you can because he isn't worth thinking of if he didn't really love you. I know you guys have been together for five years and it's going to be hard, but you need get him out of your head and find someone better. Plus, your ex can fuck himself." I said. I wasn't even thinking, it just came out with no thought.

"You're right kid. He doesn't need me thinking of him. But let me drink the rest of this bottle and by tomorrow, he will be out of my head." He said looking at me with a smile and light in eyes. His eyes are really pretty. It's a beautiful blue that can't even compare with any other blue in the world.