Pick up lines

((Aaa sorry it's been absolutely forever since the last update. I'm not very good at updating sorry. I will try to update more often if I can though, now that my brain is in a little more of a writing mood))

((Just a cute short one shot that I wanted to write. In this one they are in a new relationship, and Peanut won't. Stop. Flirting. And using bad pick up lines. I got almost of the pick up lines from this book:
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/WUZfd8KNYE By: hallucynated ))

((Also I have another one shot in progress but I really wanted to do this first.))

Dingbat walked through the halls of her school nervously. She had confessed her feelings to Peanut on Saturday, when they were hanging out in her room doing homework. The memory was still clear in her mind, making her heart flutter when she had heard Peanut's response.

"I like-like you too."

She swear her heart had stopped when she learned that her crush had been also crushing on her for years.

Well now, it was Monday, and Dingbat was back at the war they call 11th grade. She sighed as first bell rang, and she started to walk to first period. She couldn't wait till second period when she could see Peanut again. She doodled little hearts on her arm with a pen while the teacher rambled on and on about jeans or something like that. She was too excited for next period to listen. She watched the clock, and as soon as the bell rang, she was out the door racing towards math class. She sat at her seat, and then focused on the door, waiting for her to come.

After a minute or two, Dingbat finally saw the familiar tall, long black haired female walk through the door. Her green and blue eyes searched the room until they landed on Dingbat. She smiled and walked towards her, sitting at the empty desk next to her.

"Hey Dingbat!"

"Hey!" Dingbat smiled back.

"So... how's it going having a new girlfriend?" Peanut smirked when she saw her blush.

"W-well um, it's going great! She's very smart and u-uh wonderful and pretty!" Dingbat giggled when she saw Peanut turn red as well.

"Well, I think I've got you beat. Because my girlfriend is all of those things and more! She's kind, and caring, and beautiful, and I love her very, very much." Dingbat turned bright red, and looked around to make sure no one was watching.

"W-well I, uh, I love you too." Dingbat stuttered out. Peanut looked like she was about to say something, when the teacher walked in. All of the students stopped talking and turned towards the teachers.
((Lol what kind of school is this my school's not nice like that))

After second period Dingbat had to go to 2 more classes that she sadly didn't have with Peanut. Though they did have the same lunch! After suffering for a long hour and a half, she headed towards the cafeteria and found Peanut sitting by herself at a table. She slid onto the seat next to her. (Sliding into those dms amiright?)

"Hey! Whatcha up to?"

"Oh, you know, just eating a sandwich and staring at my beautiful girlfriend."

Dingbat made a sound that sounded quite like a squeaking noise, and turned a little pink in the process. "O-oh really? Cause I thought that that was what I was doing." Ok, Dingbat sucked at flirting, but she had to at least try.

"I guess you're like a mirror then, but the only requirement I see is you."
((I made that one up myself oh my god))

Dingbat squeaked again, and they both went back to eating their food for a few moments of silence.

Until Peanut picked up an apple, and spoke yet again.

"Hey are you a fruit?"

Dingbat giggled, "what?"

"Because honey you sure dew look fine." Dingbat was almost as red as the apple Peanut just took a bite of. She was about to say something, until their friends joined them to talk about random things.

When the bell finally rung, Dingbat held her breath. Her stomach buzzed with vibration of the butterflies telling her no, but she worked up the courage to briskly kiss Peanut on the cheek, and then bolt outside to the hallways. Not even caring if she would get a scolding from the lunch ladies later.

~one class period later~

As Dingbat was walking through the hallway to her next class, she saw Peanut walking towards her. As her heartbeat sped up, Peanut breathlessly whispered in her ear,

"I value my breath, so it'd be nice if you didn't take it away every time you walked by."

And as Peanut continued walking with a smirk, she didn't see the bright red crimson that Dingbat turned.

~timeskip of one class period brought to you by: the fact that it's 12:20 am and I'm writing fanfiction~

Dingbat was trying to focus in English class, she really was! But it was quite hard when her beautiful girlfriend Peanut was just sitting right next to her...

At one point, Peanut broke the conversation they were having with their eyes, and scribbled something on a piece of paper. She nonchalantly passed the note to Dingbat. She quizzically opened the note, and read:

"Are you from Africa? Because African love you"

Dingbat suppressed yet another squeak as the teacher called on her to answer a question, raising an eyebrow curiously as of why she was so red.

After answering the grammar question, she turned to glare at Peanut, who silently giggled at how cute she was.

~The last and final timeskip to the end of the school day brought to you by: this oneshot has almost a thousand words what the heck (also it's one am)~

Dingbat rushed out of the school, hoping to talk to Peanut before she had to get on the bus. Just as she walked out the door, however, two hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her close. The voice said into her ear,

"I don't necessarily like being hit, but you can hit me up any time."

The voice ran off, as Dingbat squeaked, "PEANUT!", and then ran off after her.

As a punishment for all the flirting, Dingbat placed kisses all over Peanuts face, and then went off to go on the school bus, excited to see Peanut again tomorrow.

~End~

1083 words