🔥Medicine Effect🔥

Warning- Chapter contains lemon and unsuitable contain for children. If you hate boy x boy action please don't read! But if you are okay then, enjoy xD

Edit- 06/14/18
____________________________________

[Red's POV]

"What do you mean by 'help'? How can you possible stop this pain?" I questioned Green who smiled at me with a lustful expression.

Green smirked "I'll show you..." he whispered and licked my neck.

I flinched and felt startled "W-What are you doing!?" I asked, trying to push him away.

"Making you feel better~" Green overpowered me and reach for my lower half.

My body felt stiff, I couldn't move at all "Damn it...." I cursed out quietly, which drew Green's attention.

"Red?" Green stared at me and gently placed his forehead against mine.

What is going on? Why are we like this? Does Green like to make fun of me even though he's drunk!?

I felt teary, I covered my crying face from Green "Why are you doing this, Green? Do you enjoy making fun of my feelings?" I cried softly.

Green touched my hand "That's not it! I... To me.... Red.... I-!"

I interrupted Green "Damn it! Green... You're drunk! So I'll only say this now... Since you won't remember...." I stared at him, blushing.

Green tilted his head "What do you me-!" I didn't hesitate and quickly kissed Green, which was the only time I made a move on him.

I move away from Green who was surprised and said "I love you... Green... It's not a normal crush of liking... I love you and I want to be here with you. Which is why I asked you to pretend to be my lover and I'm kind of surprised you accepted my offer... Sometimes I wonder if you feel the same...!" my tears interrupted me and I couldn't stop crying, the truth was coming out and I felt horrible.

Green would never accept my feelings, not after I told him the truth. I should've kept my mouth shut and stay in the mountains, then I wouldn't have to feel so messed up...

"I love you..." Green shouted.

I flinched and turned toward Green, who leaned close to me "I love you, Red... Which is why I want to touch you, kiss you...hehe..." he chuckled and whispered to me "...and...make you create sweet noise for only me~" he smirked.

I became bashful again and covered my face "L-Liar! Y-You're just m-making fun o-of me..." I stuttered.

Green shouted "I'M NOT MAKING FUN OF YOU, DAMN IT!" he rushed up to me and kissed me roughly.

I couldn't think, Green's becoming aggressive with me which isn't that bad. Green's lips met with mine but, something felt a bit different. I flinched from this new feeling, something was slipping inside my mouth.

"Ah...mh!" I made the noise again, realizing Green's kissing me with his tongue.

Green smirked at me "Someone's excited~" he grind himself against me, which made me flinch "Why don't I help you?~" he said, then bit on my neck making me yelp.

"G-greee..mmh! S-s..op..." Green kissed me again and moved his hands inside my pants.

I tensed a bit "G-Green... W-What are you-!" Green surprised me and rubbed his hands on my member. I clenched my hands against Green's shoulder "S-Stop... G-Green... I-I fe-feel... Something weird...ah..." I made those weird noises again which seemed to please Green.