Awake

[Red's POV]

Crap... It's... S-So... C-C-Cold...

What happened to me? I was talking to Green and then everything went blank.

"R...d..."

Hm? Who's there?

I looked around and heard tapping footsteps echo the room.

My eyes widen as I saw Green appear in front of me.

"G-Green?" I said, feeling unsure if this is real.

Green run up to me and gave me a hug "W-Wha?! G-Green?" I blushed, trying to push him away until-!

"I love you..." Green whispered, clinging onto me more.

Am I dreaming? Green said he loves me...

"Green?" I paused and felt alarmed by Green's sudden confession.

Green caressed my face and whispered "I'm saying I love you, Red... Sorry I didn't tell you..." he smiled at me and embraced me before I could respond.

My heart felt tight, this can't be real... Green would never say these things to me. Somehow, at this moment I feel like this warmth around my arms is too good to be true.

Green... I love you way too much that I even dream of you feeling the same.

Green whispered "Red... I have to go now..." Something is wrong with me, I don't want this to end.

I clenched onto his sleeve "Don't leave me... Please." I pleaded and felt like I was about to cry.

Then Green ruffled my hair "Don't worry, I won't" he said, kissing my forehead and vanished like thin air.

I slowly began to faded in the darkness of my mindscape then, I grew conscious of my true surroundings.

"Huh?" I thought to myself as I looked around the room.

This isn't the ice mountain? Where am I?

I asked myself, as I slowly stood up from the bed and stretched out my arms.

"You're awake..."

I flinched as I saw Green stand in front of the door with two cups.

I panicked "Why are you here?" I asked, feeling anxious.

Green snickered "This is my house, idiot..." he laughed, entering the room and placing the two cups on the coffee table.

I avoided eye contact and turned away from him "I-I see... Sorry for troubling you, I'll be on my way..." I tried to leave but then, Green stopped me.

Green smirked and sat next to me "Hehe, don't worry about it! Nothing can get to me..." he said, glowing with over confidence.

I laughed "That's true... nothing... bothers you, isn't that weird?" I mumbled.

Green and I became silent, we exchanged glances at each other but, I guess it was too awkward to start a conversation.

Then Green broke the silence "So... Why did you do it?" he suddenly asked.

I glanced at him "I know, going up the mountain was a bad idea... I won't do it again but, I still need to gather my things from-!"

Green shook his head "No, I mean why did you kiss me?" he asked bluntly.

I blushed "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about...." I laughed nervously.

Green replied "Yeah you do, that's why you ran away" he looked anger from my response.