Eren

Admin: EreJean feels here now my dude this is trash

-

So since OceanKisses- isn't convinced that he is the best boyfriend ever.

Looks like I'm going to spell it out for you here in some embarrassing praises.

First of all, you're my first and best boyfriend, I hope that you know that. That I love you, I
LOVE YOU

Endlessly love you, you're the first and I know that you're my only one for me.

Even after all that bantering, all the clashes there, I love you-

I love the fire, the passion in your eyes that are ever so expressive when greens and blues light up, mixing in with the touch of the glare of the light shining in your eyes. Daring the world, daring someone to step up to challenge against them.

And I guess I was one of the only people to try to dare you, to question you and your idiotic stupid beliefs, you idiot-

You fucking loveable idiot who would always give me so many heart attacks from the amount of limbs that you would lose, Shifter or not, I'm still worried, you suicidal prick.

*Sighs*

You're a idiot-

But you're my idiot.

But it's cute, seeing you fumble around with your words, seeing how awkward you can get, how flustered you would be with your red cheeks when I spoil you.

From how much you would hide your face in my chest, snuggling into it to hide your embarrassment- it's oddly-

Endearing. Sweet, it's cute.

You're cute, a cute little hissy kitten-

I mean Lion if you're going to protest about being called a kitten.

Which I definitely know that you will.

You're handsome- can't deny that at all- with your exotic eyes and messy brown hair that I love make it more messier than before.

Plus of how much you like to play with my own hair for some reason.

You're odd and sweet even if you come from Maria with your little odd habits that makes me crane my head at you, they're endearing anyways.

Just don't get yourself too much in trouble unless you want to play damsel again and have me, Levi, or Mikasa try to save your ass.

I mean I would want to be the one mostly saving it but you know-

The Ackermans and their weird family abilities.

And I guess that's it unless you want me to sing Endless Praises about your holy ass which I doubt would happen, sorry sweetheart~

Love you!~

O3O