UNWIELDY

Warnings for Triggers of:  Cursing,  'Very Descriptive Imagery?', and etc.

UNWIELDY

( Jean & Eren )

[ Crossposted from Instagram ]

'Thump'

Dust billowed, racing to cover the surrounding area of the fallen Titan. Dust clouds filling the visible air, clouding the vision of the lone scout who grunted, gritting his teeth as he tried to hold his ground against the shaking ground, a shockwave rumbling through the earth.

A loud groan emitted from the center, low and quiet, warbling through the throat of a monstrous being, filled with tired frustration as though it was on the verge of giving up.

Jean coughed, waving his hand and covering his eyes with his arm, the worn leather of the jacket pressing against clenched eyes, fluttering slightly. Dust inhaled, going through his nostrils that couldn't simply inhale all of the dust, overwhelming it as the dust dissipated as quickly as it appeared, kicking up by the crash.

While it took a few seconds for the male to finally open his eyes even if he couldn't save them completely, the edges slightly irritated from the remains of the dirt.

Rubbing his eyes as he looked up at the gigantic human yet abnormal being whose crouched form loomed over his tiny person. The shadows covering the vicinity of the area, braving against the harsh sunlight that pounded against steaming skin, resistant and drinking in the rays, making it alert and hyper.

"Are you okay?" He hollered to the long-haired giant who gave out a strange mix of a groan/roar, sounding as though he was trying to give out his own sound of irritation but more yet feral-like.

He let out a sigh, wincing a bit as he rubbed his eyes too hard, the pain spiking up slightly from behind his eyelids. Shaking his eyes and blinking them quickly enough to make his eyes water which he mumbled a curse against, wiping off the newly formed tears away and looking up at the giant who slowly stood up on unsteady feet with the gingerness of a toddler learning how to walk.

A frown crossed his angular features, deepening even more as he watched the Shifter stumble, almost falling down and destroying what little progress that he made in the simple act of standing up.

This is worrying that even though Eren can manage to control his titan form consciously compared to subconsciously - it was an improvement but with his muscular form struggling to do simple things that normal humans can do as though he was a weak baby learning how to control his limbs.

Surely his muscles would help - they're not there for vanity at all - unless they are.

But it's a possibility. Which might one thing to take note of even though he watched him terrorize through Trost. A small fleeting memory of the Titan cleanly kicking off a five meter's head off pounded in his mind, revealing the extent of his strength.

Maybe a little encouragement could do the trick - it always manages to work to rifle the boy from Shinagashina.

"I'm starting to think that all that shit of you being a titan shifter is just a whole load of hogwash!" He hollered, making the green-eyed being pause in his task, quickly whipping his head around to glare at the tiny Scout.

'Don't panic, he's not going to kill you or anything.' He thought to himself encouragingly, trying to soothe himself under his feral glowing gaze. "No wonder Annie kicked your ass!" He continued even though he knew that was sorely unneeded, definitely crossing the line there.