| INTRODUCTION |

Ayyyyyyy, well waddup welcome to reading this book for whatever reason that persuaded you to do so but it's your choice anyways.

So here's a typical MB/S book but I usually shove my stuff in here if it doesn't fit in with my other books including art and etc and other random admin stuff. But it won't always be about Admin stuff and since I posted it on my Jean account, ofc there will be stuff about Jean which you can expect.

But remember!!!! Check the chapter titles because this is all organized here!! And if you wanna find your way, just check the chapter list and all!!! Pretty easy to use and understand.

And be free to dm me about crap and all y'all.

( note that if you try to engage me in a roleplay, please advise/tell me it's a roleplay because 100% of the time I usually respond to that starter in a very non-serious way. ( including if it's something like 'Hey Jean' or 'She waved at his face', I'll usually be very casual about replying to it. Heck I take everything in the past as a casual one ) So if you want a SERIOUS roleplay with me, just tell me and we can both plot together and all to see what's it about and my reply length will certainly be long I guess idk.