ThIrTeEn

*Author's POV*

Hyungwon ran his hand through his hair-a habit he had whenever he was nervous or stressed... He knew this wasn't a good idea but he also knew that he didn't have another choice...

His family didn't know about his break up with his previous boyfriend and since he was staying in Seoul-away from his family it was pretty easy to hide it considering that they hadn't even met him... But no.... His cousin had to invite his to his stupid party just to prove to everyone how lonely he actually was...

Hyungwon tried to calm down and after he almost succeeded he took his wallet, his car keys and his phone regretting ever asking Hoseok to go there with him...

As he walked down the halls he frowned at the memories he so badly wanted to burn... But he hid everything beneath a bitch-face knowing that no one would ever truly care...

When he walked across the room "69" he wanted to back away and leave as fast as he could but he didn't, he mustered all his strength and knocked on the door...

"Hey there hottie... Looking good!" said Wonho with a devilish smirk once he opened the door.

"Let's just go, okay?" he replied venomously and led him to his car quietly.

"Wow... What a gentleman..." mumbled the blonde male sarcastically when Hyungwon didn't open the door for him.

Hyungwon just shrugged and started driving, deciding to ignore the blond boy next to him... Why wouldn't he? Besides, they were just pretending... Nothing more...

"Sooo... What's your cousin's name? Is he going to a college too?" asked Hoseok wanting to break the heavy and suffocating silence.

"Her name is Bora... She majors in computers and she has a boyfriend..." he replied monotonously and sighed for the millionth time that day.

"Why won't you just talk to me? I'm not that bad you know... Besides, if we're going to be together all the time we might as well get to know each other..." suggested Wonho and smirked at the tall male that was driving beside him.

"Ugh... Alright I guess... But don't get too happy, we're just pretending..." replied the raven haired boy and parked the car. "Here we are... Prepare to go through hell itself..." he said almost mumbling the last part and Wonho thankfully didn't hear.

"Hello Hyungwonnie oppa! I'm so glad you could make it!" said his cousin excitedly and hugged him, smelling cheap alcohol and smoke from afar.

"Hello... That's my boyfriend, Hoseok... Hoseok this is my cousin, Bora..." he said trying to seem happy, but he definitely wasn't.

"Hello! Nice to finally meet you! Hyungwon oppa had been talking to me all day about you back then when you started dating! So... Two years huh?" she said and hugged Wonho as well surprising him.

"We'll go to drink something..." told her the tall, black haired male and dragged Wonho along with him. "Don't drink it... It's cheap as fuck..." he informed him and leaned onto the wall.

"So... Do you want to start over?" asked the blond haired boy and stood on the wall next to him.

"I thought fuck boys don't give a fuck?" asked Hyungwon sarcastically and smirked.

"Let's say that you're a little more different than those whom I have met..." confessed the shorter male hoping he didn't sound way too desperate.