ThIrTy SeVeN

1 New Message From @HyungWon

-1:03 pm-

@HyungWon quit frowning babe, doesn't suit you;)
[SEEN]

___________________

*Hyungwon's POV*

I smirk once he turns around trying to spot me and then I hug him making him yelp and hug back. "Why are you on you own?" I asked him and sat next to him.

"You didn't like my friends and I don't want to loose you..." he mumbled and looked down, shattering my heart.

I pecked his lips and hugged him tighter. "Babe, it's fine... You can hang out with them..." I reassured him and chuckled. "But I swear I'll kick their asses if the try to flirt with you..." I continued and and he pecked my lips.

I smiled at him and got up."I won't let them, you know that..." he reassured me and got up as well.

"Go to your friends now, I have classes to attend to!" I shooed him playfully, I loved seeing him smile like that...

He hugged me, his face against my chest. "Okay! Love you!" he mumbled against me and pecked my cheek.

He walked away though I really wanted him him to stay, I trust him... I really do.... It's the others I don't trust, but it hurts seeing him sad and alone...

I headed to my classroom and waited for the class to begin, Hoseok's friends, Yoongi and Changkyun, walking towards me.

I sighed once they sat beside me. "Hey! Can you hand me those colors?" asked me Yoongi who seemed too drawn to his own drawing to care about his surroundings.

I grabbed whatever he was asking for and peeked at his work, it was actually breathtaking... The emotions that it emitted... Everything...

I hadn't even realized I was staring. "Staring is wrong you know..." mumbled Yoongi sarcastically making he huff.

I walked back to my drawing feeling strange... My mind was still stuck onto his painting and it wouldn't go away... I continued painting nonetheless, enjoying mixing the colors together.

Being too drawn to my work I didn't notice someone walking up to me. "Hey! C-Can I see your painting?" asked me Changkyun with a flushed face making me chuckle.

"Sure, I guess..." I told him and stepped aside in order for him to see.

"Wow! You're really good at it!" he exclaimed utterly amazed.

"Thanks..." I mumbled and walked away once the bell rung...

Hoseok's friends were weird... Like-really weird...

__________

*AUTHOR'S POV*

1 New Message From @KiHyUn

- 7:09 pm -

@KiHyUn How's the plan going?

@Genius Tomorrow afternoon I'm making my move...

@KiHyUn great:)
[SEEN]