TwEnTy ThReE

*Wonho's POV*

I locked my phone quickly and tried to refrain myself from throwing it to the wall... What did he mean? Why did he want to see me broken?

I sighed and looked at the ceiling, why did I even bother talking to him when I had a date with Hyungwon? There was nothing I had to worry about... Right?

I smiled at myself when I recalled the texts we sent to one another yesterday... Something inside me had changed after he kissed me and I will never understand what... But it doesn't matter because I like it... I like the way Hyungwon makes me feel...

I got dressed after a while and made sure everything looked perfect because I wanted to be the only person Hyungwon would ever want to look at... I may sound possessive but he is too good for me and I may want to be selfish and keep him...

I got out of campus confidently and started walking towards Starbucks, to be honest I would have never guessed he actually worked at a place where he had to be polite and sweet... That's just not who he wants to seem...

I entered Starbucks nonetheless and then I saw him making coffee for some guy and his girlfriend. I approached him with a huge smirk on my face and once he was done he looked at me surprised and smile.

"When is your shift over?" I asked and took a minute to appreciate the art in front of me, he was really handsome.

"In a minute or two... You can wait for me outside." he replied with a devilish grin after realizing I had been staring at him and I could only feel embarrassed so I only nodded and walked outside.

After sitting at a bench nearby I saw Minhyuk approaching me and since he waved at me I waved back, unfortunately he sat next to me and I tried my best to ignore him because I didn't want to cause any misunderstandings with Hyungwon.

"So... How is your date treating you so far?" he asked and smiled, yet I knew there was something bitter behind his voice and for a strange reason I could sense his true intentions just by looking into his eyes.

"Great... Is there something you want? Sorry, but I'm a little busy..." I told him in the most polite way in order for him to leave.

"I want you Wonho... Why can't you see that? I know you miss me, I know how much you liked touching me..." he whispered seductively and pecked my lips.

I pushed him away immediately. "I don't though... I had told you it's no strings attached..." I reminded him and he left angrily, which made me realize that Hyungwon had been standing there the whole time.

I stood up quickly and ran towards him, I couldn't even see what he felt nor what he was thinking... I couldn't tell if he was staring or glaring at me...

"H-Hyungwon I'm... I'm really sorry... I pushed him away-I swear I-"

"Shut up..." he mumbled and pulled my body close to his, our lips fighting against one another, our tongues dancing against each other... I was left speechless once he moved away. "I saw it all... No worries..." he reassured me and I smiled once again.

"I guess karma wants to get back at me... Sorry about that..." I told him and frowned, I knew what Kihyun was capable of but I maybe wanted to change... Hyungwon was slowly changing me.

"Maybe... But you deserve it..." he responded playfully making me groan in annoyance.

"So... What are we?" I asked him and looked into his beautiful dark orbs, I wanted to get lost in them because of the way my heartbeat increased every time he would look at me.