TwEnTy

1 New Message From @HyungWon

-1:01 am-

@HyungWon So.... Are you at the party?

@WonHoe yup...
@WonHoe you didn't come did you?

@HyungWon Blue shirts suit you by the way ;)
@HyungWon turn around and quit wearing tight jeans ;)

Wonho turned around and stared at the tall male in front of him in awe just like everyone inside the club, he somehow felt overwhelmed because he knew that Hyungwon hated attention.

"So... You actually came... How is that so?" asked the blonde male with a voice full of curiosity, trying not to seem surprised.

"I was invited of course-like always... Besides you asked me to show up didn't you?" replied Hyungwon and smirked at the boy in front of him. "I would love to go somewhere more private though if you don't mind..." he continued when the feeling of eyes burning on his skin became intense.

After the blonde nodded he dragged him gently outside and they sat on a bench. Hoseok was surprised as he knew Hyungwon was a loner and that he didn't want to be around anyone.

"So... Why did you change your mind?" he asked the taller male curiously and laid his back on the bench.

"I'll answer once you tell me why are you acting as if I hadn't kissed you... Besides, that's all a player wants, right?" he asked leaving the other completely speechless. "Why didn't you just go when you got what you wanted?" he asked again seeing that the other was in no place to answer.

"I-I... You weren't drunk?" asked Hoseok trying to regain his composure.

"A bottle or two don't do anything-to me at least... Why didn't you answer?" he replied and held the other's hand.

"I have... I have nothing to answer..." he responded and looked away.

Wonho was frustrated, he was infuriated, he was embarrassed, he was tired and Hyungwon knew it... He could sense it from miles away, the uneasiness the bad boy had once he lost his composure and maybe he seemed  fragile to Hyungwon's eyes for a second.

"You always have... Why don't you cover it up now?" he continued with a raspy voice making the blonde boy's cheeks flush a faint shade of baby pink and it suited him just right... It contrasted his personality perfectly and maybe-maybe Hyungwon preferred him being like this...

"So you were just acting up..." he muttered under his breath and looked away yet Hyungwon knew he wasn't supposed to listen.

"Sorry... But I wanted to see wether you would use me while you had the chance..." he said and looked at him in the eyes, his eyes were no longer dull-they were covered with pain and fear... Fearing he would be hurt once again...

"Why would I do that? Why do people always assume?" he almost shouted and covered his face in frustration.

"I don't know about other people but I know myself very well... I also know about players and how good they act until they get what they want... Why didn't you leave once you had the chance?" replied the raven haired male coldly and frowned.