CHAPTER TWO

A/N HEY GUYS IM UPDATING ALOT RIGHT NOW, HOWEVER WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH CHAPTERS, I WILL UPDATE EVERY WEEK BETWEEN WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY.

My mother rushes me over to the side of the fountain, "Excuse us, Mr. Halk." When we are in privacy behind a bush, my mother whispers to me, "Are you crazy!? You can't except the first offer you get, Reece!" I shift my weight on one leg and cross my arms, "I already know someone who's going there. This is such a good specializing school, they'll make me perfect at mastering water." She thinks this over, doing her signature, 'I'm closing my eyes to pretend I'm mad at you, but I'm really thinking' look. She finally caves, "Fine."
I do a little happy dance, waving my hands in the air in victory.

When we get back to the fountain, Mr. Halk is touching the frozen water. I slightly jog up to the water, "Let me fix this, Mr. Halk." With the magic pulsing through my veins, I melt the water and throw it back to the fountain. Mr. Halk looks over at me, "Call me Mike." Oh my God. His name was Mike Halk. That's amazing.

I walk back into the ballroom to try to find Harry. As I look, someone touches the back of my neck. I flinch and turn around. "Hey, babe," Harry says. I brush his hand off my shoulder, " Don't call me babe." He laughs, "Got into any universities yet?" I smile, "I got in Hyland's University." I felt a sort of connection around Harry, one I've never felt before. I like it. He smiles, "We should meet up when it starts in a week." It started in a week? "I wasn't told that it started in a week", I tell him. He laughs, "Well you can't back out now, it'll ruin your reputation."
I sigh, "I'll see what my dorm room number is." I wave goodbye and find Mr. Halk, Mike.

When I finally reach him, my mother is talking to him. "- so I don't think Hyland's is the best place for Reece." I run over to them, "Mom, Hyland's is fine. I really want to go. I was actually coming over here to ask what my dorm room is."

He laughs, "Well Reece, I'm glad your still going to Hyland's. Your dorm is number 307. Your sharing with Dylan, an earth, and Luna, an air." Yes, no fire. I say a quick thank you before I'm rushed to the car by my mom. In the car she turns towards me, "You know that it's a party school. And it starts in a week." I smile and shrug, "I made a commitment." When we finally get home, I start packing.