CHAPTER 8

A/N HEY YALL SORRY I UPDATED LATE JUST BEEN BUSY. I MOVED AND MY WIFI WAS DOWN AND ALL THAT JAZZ. OH YA, (IF YOUR IN ORCHESTRA YOULL UNDERSTAND AND ALSO IF YOU KNIW ABOUT WOOD INSTRUMENTS)) SOMEONE FELL ON MY CELLO AND IT GOT DESTROYED. IM A VERY LUCKY PERSON. BTW IM SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER.

REECE'S POV

I've been hanging out with Harry everyday after school. Of course, that's only been two days. It's the end of the school day, so I meet Harry and them by the campus Starbucks. Everyday. Starbucks. Damn, hipsters with their coffee drinks. I shouldn't have talked to my Gramma last night, that's something she would've said. I'm the first one here so I order my JavaChip and take a seat at a ratty table in the back. This table in particular is old. The rest are new. It's pretty dirty, like the cleaners skip this table all together. Harry and the others fancy this table, I'll never understand why. I spot them making their way through the crowd and I wave them over, although there's no need to. We have a quick conversation and I head off. Liam tags along behind me.

"Is the 'window' in Luna's room still intact?"

"Uh, yeah. I think. She hasn't complained about it." Weird question.

"Can you tell her the window will be here tomorrow?"

He seems oddly interested in Luna and the window. He's just DA, why should he care this much?

"Someone likes windows."

"It's just.... can I trust you?"

I think over it a bit, "Ya. You can."

"OK, ever since the window thing I've just really, um, liked Luna."

"Really?," I say, an accidental hint of sarcasm slipping through.

"Was it that obvious?"

"No. I have a sort of secret. Can I trust you?"

"Ya, of course."

"Well, my dad was killed by the Government. He had traces of Psychic in him. I got some of the power and I can read emotions through faces. On some people. The power is limited."

He just nodds, and we part ways. I head to my dorm and just walk in my room. Why did I tell Liam that? I've never told anyone, not even Mom. Dad told me when is was five, the day before he died. He told me never to tell. What have I done?