Chapter 13

REECE'S P.O.V

I jerk up from the dream. My hands are shaking and I'm breathing heavily. It was just a nightmare, right? No one knows, I only told Liam, and he wouldn't tell anyone. I know the government has special technologies but nothing like this, I'm fine. Maybe I need a drink? I decide to go to Starbucks.

I reach my destination, and walk up to the counter. A boy with black hair and amazing blue eyes is working the register, his name tag says Aaron...

AARON'S P.O.V

A beautiful girl with shoulder length dirty-blonde hair comes up to the counter. I've seen her around before, hanging out with Harry and Brendon. I know she's special.... there's something about her. She reaches the counter.

"Hello, what would you like to have today?"

She smiles, "Just a water, please."

I wonder why she didn't stay at home? Anyway, now I've just got to get her closer, I realize that she was the one.

REECE'S P.O.V

"Aaron?" My server is lost in thought.

He quickly snaps out of it, "What? Oh, sorry. Just a water? I'll get that lickity split."

Lickity split? What is he, a 50s mom? He hands me the cup and I sit down at a table. The dream still haunts me, and I need to talk to someone. I'll call Dylan.

~Like 5 minutes later~
Dylan finally shows up and I tell her about the dream, leaving out the psychic part.

"Well, it was probably just a nightmare, Reece. The only thing I can think of doing is go talking to the school counselor."

I nod, "Ya.. well I should get going, I have to go find Harry."

She gives me a weird look, and I leave. Of to find Harry.

A/N sorry it's bad and short, I typed it in class but this was just I satisfy some hunger. I'll be updating this weekend, seeing on how badly I ended this. I'm really sorry I kind of gave up for a bit, I had no clue what I was doing. ILYSM and don't give up on me, there are some things in store and it's gonna get interesting in a whileu