Chapter 1.

Yui POV.

I was looking out the window wondering where our new home was when I was interrupted by a large groan. I turned to see my older sister Shiori sleeping or perhaps having a weird dream. She still had her earphones in - she prefers earphones to headphones because they are less annoying to carry around and apparently they 'block out' all the other annoying noises she doesn't want to hear - and I could tell they were on full blast. It still surprises me that she can sleep when there's so much noise, but then again she's used to so much noise. She loves music and can play lots of instruments and she's entered loads of music competitions and won - apart from that one competition - and she often likes to sing. There are lots of other things she listens to but I'm not gonna go that far.
She's peacefully snoring now and I can see how deep she is because there's a tiny strand of her golden hair that rests above her mouth floating upwards every now and then. I giggle at her cuteness when I see something in the distance. It's a huge mansion and it looks kind of spooky. I hope we're not living in that spooky place.

"Miss, your stop is that mansion over there so I suggest you wake your sister up." The driver said.

'Great. We are living there.' I thought. I moved over to Shiori and started thinking on the best way to wake her up; Shiori loves her precious sleep and gets really angry when she gets woken up. I poked her but that didn't change anything. I lightly tapped her cheeks but that didn't work either. I tried nudging, pulling, flicking and even punching her in the stomach but she didn't even flinch. 'How at I supposed to wake her up when she's such a deep sleeper! Rrrrrrrrggggggh!'
I resorted to the last available option: pulling out her earphones. "God save me!" I said as my hands found the ends and pulled on them. Sure enough they came out and Shiori woke up. "WHO PULLED THEM OUT??!!" She questioned. Her voice was dark and death like and I began to wonder whether this was a good idea or not. She turned and gave me a death glare.

 She turned and gave me a death glare

"WAS IT YOU?!" She grumbled.

"M..m..ma..y..may...b.b..be.." I stuttered.
She turned around. When she turned to face me she was all smiles.

"Did you now?" She giggled, all the previous rage was gone from her face

"Y..yes I thought I should wake you because we've arrived."

"Oh is that it?"

"Yes."

"WHAT THE HELL YUI!! DONT WAKE ME UP FOR SUCH STUPID REASONS!!!"
'Nooooo angry Shiori's back!!!'

"Ssoorryy!!"

"Sorry won't save you this time."

"Aarrr-"

"Ladies,"
We turned to face a very annoyed driver.
"We've arrived, SO GET OUT!!"
We stumbled out of the cab with our luggage and payed the driver. He sped off into the distance as we started walking to our new home.

Shiori's POV.

Me and Yui were walking to the gates when suddenly it began to rain. Yui ran to the door, afraid of getting wet whereas I just continued walking at my slow and steady pace. I couldn't be bothered in the least if I get wet. Besides I have spare clothes in my suitcase.

"Come ooonnnnn Shiori!!!" Yui called.

"Sorry Yui but this girl is going to take her own sweet time." I said. I could hear her groan but it's her fault for waking me up in the first place. When I finally reached the door I noticed Yui wasn't there.' She must've gone inside already' I thought. Oh well, if she's gone in so can I. I opened the door a bit more and slipped inside.