Chapter 8.

Shiori was aimlessly wandering the corridors during break when she saw a sight that shocked her. Shu was actually walking somewhere!! Not only that he was with another girl! She had long brown hair and blue eyes and she was wearing probably the shortest skirt in existence. She was sticking closely to Shu like glue and he had his arm hanging loosely by her wrist. Shiori didn't know what it was but she hated the sight. She calmed herself and went over to them.

"Hey Shu who's this?"

"Hey. I'm Shu's girlfriend," said girl emphasised. "I'm Reiko."

"What? Since when?"

"Since he asked me now go away we have somewhere we need to be don't we honey~" Reiko didn't even give Shu time to answer as he was yanked away. Shiori just stood there watching as the two of them walked off. She needed to vent and it had to be done NOW.

Timeskip.

Shiori was now in the forest and was surrounded by trees and shrubbery.

"HOW. DARE. HE. NOT. TELL ME!!" She said as she punched several trees between words. The trees toppled over and shook the earth. Then Shiori ran at full speed and kicked another large oak tree. The tree set off a domino effect that causes a cluster of other oaks to become dislodged and fall to the ground. After more punching and kicking Shiori stopped to catch her breath when she realised something.

"Why do I even care? It's none of my business! That's right! I don't care and it's not going to affect me in any way!! I should just go home!" And she did just that.

At the mansion.

Shiori stood in front of her mirror in her room. It was the next evening and she had her uniform on. Her hands found their way to the rim of her skirt near her waist and grasped the top.

"Should I roll this up a bit? Then it might be shorter.... wait what am I saying? I don't want to- NO! This is just so I don't look boring." She proceeded to roll her skirt up a bit. Then she pulled her jumper over and decided to do her hair differently today. She normally just kept it down because she was too lazy to actually style it. Today was different though, today she was wearing it in a high ponytail with a plaited piece of hair in it. She had also taken the initiative to put some light make up on. Again she had never done so before because a) she was too lazy too and b) she was half demon and half vampire - beauty is literally in her genetics. After only applying some powder and light lipgloss Shiori got her bag and went downstairs to go to school. In the limo she thought she saw Shu looking at her but she ignored him.

'This has nothing to do with him. It's not because I saw him with Reiko. This was for me!'