Chapter 7.

It had now been a 2 weeks since Shiori had started school at Ryoutei academy and she had gained at least 2 good friends. Sakura - a calm and cheerful girl who was very friendly to Shiori - and Masato who was a kind and funny boy who didn't judge Shiori by the rumours.

One day during lunch the three friends were eating lunch together.

"Shiori you should've seen Sakura when the teacher called on her. She just stood up and froze." Masato said amusingly.

"I did not Masato shut up!" Said girl tried to cover Masato's mouth so he couldn't finish.

"Calm down Sakura, anyway she stood up, looked at the maths teacher and whispered,' The answer is the frog of unity, sensei!' It was HILARIOUS!!" Masato had broken down into a pile of laughter. Sakura started playfully punching him on his shoulders.

"Masato! It's not my fault I was thinking about the dream I had last night!"

"Wait so you dreamt of... a frog of unity? Now I know your a weird one!" Shiori couldn't help but giggle along with Masato.

Sakura had had enough and punched Masato really hard in the stomach.

"OOOWWWW!! Sakura that hurt!"

11Sakura said nothing instead she grabbed her bag and stood up. I'll be leaving now you mean little boy. Take care of him Shiori ok~" and just like that Sakura has skipped of somewhere.

At this point both Masato and Shiori has stopped laughing and were back to eating lunch.

"So Shiori.." Masato began as he moved closer.

"What is it?" Shiori continued eating, failing to notice how nervous the boy beside her was.

"There's been something I've been meaning to tell you.."

"Yes. What is it?"

"I-"

"Shiori time to go to English." A monotonous voice said. Shiori was suddenly picked up and all the contents of her lunchbox fell on the floor.

"SHU!! What was that for?! You made me drop my food!"

"We need to go. Now." Shu ignored her and started walking to the English block.

"Wait Masato didn't finish telling me something." Shiori struggled to get out of the vampire's hold but he was persistent and held onto her.

"I don't care about what HE has to say to you."

"You don't even like English."

"Well I do now let's go." They both continued on their way to English after Shu put her down.

They were back at home now and Shiori was sitting on her bed doing homework when she was reminded of the incident at lunch. She was about to brush the memory away when a sudden thought filled her mind.

'Was Shu jealous?'

A/N: Sorry this chapter was short. I didn't really have any ideas on what to do.

Neko020105😸