Chapter 4.

A/N: Hi all my lovely readers. I'm back!!! I'm updating this book every Friday so pls tune in!! I'm rlly sorry if my style of writing has changed a bit or I forget any of the nicknames. I'll try my best!! Sorry if it's a little short.

Neko020105😸

Shiori's POV.

I exit the limo to be greeted with all these from the first year all to the last year. They're all gazing and screaming and UUUURRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! It's so annoying!! They're shouting random phrases like," I LOVE YOU SAKAMAKIS!!" Or "LOVE ME SENPAI!!" Or some other nonsense. I sigh in disbelief: these girls are so stupid and naïve. Kind of like someone else I know * cough* Yui *cough*.

I don't even bother waiting for any of the other brothers I just steal my timetable off of Reiji and head to my first class. Most people I know think I don't care about educating myself but it's the exact opposite. Despite my very laidback attitude I love to learn. It was my love of learning that helped me accomplish knowing how to play so many instruments. That and... being a supernatural being with the ability to gain certain skills really fast.
I looked down at my timetable. I noticed I had chemistry first. Not one of my strongest subjects but easy to understand.
   I reach the classroom and look around. There are huddles of students dotted around the lab. They all suddenly became quiet and stared intensely at me. I held my breath like a deer caught in the headlights and offered a small wave.

"Hi..... I'm Shiori. I'm new here. I hope we can all get along." They just ignored me and continued chatting. I decided to give them the same attitude and went and looked for a seat. I was about to sit down when a hand grabbed mine.

"You will sit with me. Miss Amateur."

"Chea- SHU!! What are you doing here?"

"I'm in the lesson what does it look like I'm doing?" Shu questioned monotonously as he dragged me over to the end row seats. As we headed o the back I could hear girls whispering," I can't believe Shu came to class. He never comes!!"

I can't believe this guy!! What is he trying to achieve?! Does he want me to be hated by every single girl in the class?? My eyes are on the verge of glowing an ominous red but I stop as we sit down.
The teacher came into the classroom and told me to introduce myself again. Today we were doing textbook work. Great.....

As I was flicking though the book( actually listening to music ) I felt a weight on my legs. I looked under the desk and saw SHU!! He was sleeping, sprawled across the two chairs next to him WITH HIS HEAD IN MY LAP!!

"What the actual hell?!" I hissed.

"Stop moving and shouting. It's annoying. "

I could feel heat rushing to my cheeks and I just ignored him and continued flicking through.

".....Idiot...."