Chapter 3

Hey Guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, I really need y'all's comments and suggestions so don't hesitate to inbox me! Tell your friends to read and spread the word! Thanks!

-Kaitlyn

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The sunshine poured onto the floor of my bedroom, flooding over the whole room in a magnifecent ray. I eased oven my eyes and caught a glimps of Chandler peeping through the slightly cracked door. I ran my fingers though my hair and sat up against the head of my bed. " Come her Sunshine, don't be shy baby." i cooed to her as she ran up to me, a smile spread wide across her face. I kissed her cheek and pulled her up on my lap. " Me ad' Danan(Damian) got somting foa you mama! 'Ere!" and she held me out a Calla Lily in her small hand. I saw the beautiful flower being dropped into my hands and i brought it to my nose to inhale its wonderful scent. I huged her tighter on my lap and kissed her hair. She was my Sunshine, my beautiful breath of fresh air in the morning.

I was so caught up in my daughter that i didn't see Damian standing against the wall, smiling a shy smile. He walked over to the two of us and bent down to ug me. He saw me as a little sister, even though i was only two years younger. I leaned back to look at him and he grinned crookedly. "Morning Adeline. You like the gift?" he chuckled at the child on my lap and she streched her arms out for him. I loved that she took to someone to well, a friend. I streched out my limbs and reached for the covers. I had to go somewhere today and i was egar to get there. " I am taking little miss out for donutes, Sawyer already left and Roman is out in the livingroom. He is on the phone so should be out in just a minute to join us. Have a good day sweetheart, see you later!" Damian called from over his shoulder. I waved goodbye to chandler and blew a kiss from my hand.

I walked slowly out into the livingroom after i heard the door close and went straight to the kitchen. I got some orange juice and was pouring it into a cup as i felt a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my small torso. The interlaced fingers, trapping me inbetween them, and the body behind me. I put the drink down and spun myself around to face the familiar face of Roman. His sterling eyes were an inch from mine as I leaned in for a hug. I knew in my heart that this wasn't enough for my liking, or his. I inhaled deeply, drinking in the lavander smell of his chest, only to be pulled away all too soon. The smile inked on my face was still shining as he stared longingly at them. I knew what he was thinking, and i wanted it just as bad. But, for the time being, he would have to settle for the bare minimum. I leaned into him, only to graze my lips on his neck and bring them on his cheek. I knew this was driving him crazy because i could feel him tense around my body. I pressed them on his cheek and pulled away, going back to my juice.

" Good morning to you too little one. I missed you terribly." he laughed against my ear. I bit my lip at his breath so close to my face. I needed that warmth, that love, that closeness. I brought the cup to my mouth and swallowed lightly. Pulling him along with me, I walked to the couch. Not having said a word to him yet, i opened my mouth to speak. " I'm glad your here, i felt like i havn't been able to see my best friend latley!" I sat on the couch, patting the space next to me for him to sit. He sat down half pulling me onto his lap. I was completly oblivious to the face that i was in nothing but a huge T-shirt until this point, but I didn't care, he knew be better than anyone.

"I think we are more than just friends Little One, " he said, toying with a lock of my hair. I looked u to face him, he was staring out the window at the falling snow, lost in thought. I knew what he said was true, but i also knew i couldn't go there again. Well, I bet I would with Roman. I loved him, I trusted him with my life, but couldn't bring myself to tell him. "I know we are, i really do. But i don't know if i can..." i stopped there, not wanting to go on. He noticed my hesitation and pulled me into his chest, rocking me slowly. " I know little One, i know. I uinderstand, i just want you to be aware that im here for you, as a friend, a brother, a lover..." he paused at the last word, wanting me to ponder it.