He's actions.

Budo was hugging Shin really tightly. Shin hugged Budo back. Shin was wondering why he was so clingy. But right when shin was about to say something he felt something on his mouth. W-what is this!? I never felt this!  Shin thought. Shin opened his eyes to see budo kissing him.

   Shin was blushing. Shin slowly kissed back. Shin felt a little tap on his hand. Shin looked down to see budo trying to hold his hand. Shin hold his hand to feel a little tug and then budo placed it somewhere. Shin didn't look. "shin. I love you...you are so adorable."
   Budo said as he got closer to Shin. "Budo why are you so close?" Shin asked budo. Budo couldn't keep it in any longer so he grabbed Shins 😩😊😂❤ and held it hard. Shin opened his eyes wildly and looked at Budo in a cute way. Budo kissed Shin. Shin was blushing deeply. "B-budo....what are you doing where in the hospital." Shin said m🌚🌚ning.

   Budo picked shin up and ran into the closest. Budo grabbed his head band and tied Shins arms with it. Shin looked at his arms and them looked at Budo. "Oh...my...your...Ahhh
.."shin said blushing. Budo touched Shins 😩😊😂❤ again and rubbed it.

  M-more I want more! Shin thought. Budo was hugging Shin has he did the stuff. Shin looked at Budo. " i-it hurts..." shin said softy. Budo ignored shin and rubbed fast. Shin opened eyes wildly and 🍌💦💦 all over his pants.

End of chapter