new leader

Shin just thought to himself as he Is the new club leader. Under so much pressure but yet. He feels numb. Not as an "oh look im emo" More of an I'm broken. Shin sighed and read his book. He then got up and walked out and bumped into Kakona "oh hey shin! How are you doing?" She asked.

Shin looked into her eyes broken, hurt. Numb. Suicidal. Shin thought to himself. "I'm fine." Shin mumbled. He's not tho he hurts badly. A pain like you wouldn't believe. A pain so harsh it hurts to breathe. Kakona nodded softly "well, if you ever need to talk I'm here for you! " Kakona hummed as she waved.

Shin smiled softly but it wasn't a real smile. It was a fake. shin started walking to class with Supana and then saw Budo. "Budo!" Shin said as he Walked over. Budo looked over at shin and sighed then put a fake smile on.

Shin could tell the smile was fake right away. Shin looked down and just left. Walking to the roof. After Oka died Shin had to be he leader of the occult club. But...maybe someone else can. Shin sighed and looked up into the sky. "I wonder if anyone would care..."

Budo sat by Hiro (my Yan sim oc) and started talking to him. "I don't know man...i can't deal with a guy who's always depressed and negative" Budo said out loud to Hiro. Shin was going to back to the occult club and heard Budo say that. Shin teared up and walked over.

"If you want someone more perky then fucking say it to my face!!!!" Shin snapped off and then ran. Shin tripped down the stairs and smashed into the wall. Then everything went black.

Authors note: Hey sorry for not updating a lot. I've been busy dealing with depression and school... I'll try to post more often