Shins actions

Shin hugged onto Budo really tightly and started to shiver. Budo looked at Shin. Budo grabbed Shin and laid him down on the bed. Shin looked over at Budo and smiled softly. Budo cleaned up the mess. Shin slowly fell asleep. Budo looked over and smiled I hope he liked it. I did.. Shin was sleeping on his bed. Budo tuck him into the bed. Budo went out to the living room and laid down onto the couch. Budo looked at the ceiling.
    Morning
Shin woke up and walked out to the living room. Shin sees budo and hugged him. "Morning!❤" Shin said. Budo woke up and sat up quickly and hugged him back. "Good morning Shin." Budo said. Shin looked at him and smiled. Budo got up with Shin around his neck. Budo rolled his eyes and giggled. Shin smiled and was already done getting ready for school. Shin got up. "I'll get going. Bye!"Shin said and ran out and was running to school.

   Shin was running then all of a sudden He bumps into Taro. "Ow..." shin said softly. Taro gasped and helped him up. "I'm sorry! Are you alright!?* Taro said. Shin nodded softly and wipped his pants off. Shin looked at Taro. "I'm sorry...Taro." Shin mumbled. Taro blushed softly. "I-its fine...so u-umm...question can you meet me by the gym at lunch?" Taro asked softly. Shin nodded.

    ~end of chapter~