05

The sun is shining bright through my eyelids, it gets brighter when I open my eyes. I roll over and look at my clock. 8:12 a.m. I groan and sit up, I rub my eyes and sigh. I check my phone remembering the texts from Jordan last night.

JorJorbinx: Heyyy gurl how was your first night????

JorJorbinx: Andy @6 go online we are video chating!!!!

Me: K ill be on and my first night was fine i made a new friend...and no its not a surfer boi

I get up from my bed and head downstairs to eat breakfast. I stomp down the stairs in a zombie-like state, still half asleep. As I near the kitchen I hear voices. Two of them. I peer into the kitchen to see Em talking to some woman. She looks a little up there in age and holds cigarette in her hand. She turns and sees me in the entryway and smiles.

"Hello darling, I'm Constance. Your new neighbor. I've brought cupcakes would you like one?" she gives a sickly sweet smile that gives me an uneasy vibe.

"Um, no thank you I'm not that into sweets," I lie.

"That's okay," Em says, "I'll eat yours," her and Constance laugh like it some inside joke.

I laugh and walk over to the coffee pot and pour myself a cup. I sit down and take a sip, I look over the rim to the two ladies in conversation. Constance said she's our neighbor, can her and Violet perhaps be related or at least living together? I'm broken out of my musings by Em exclaiming, "That would be great! The shrubbery and plants are really overgrown, that and I would love to have a garden."

"Then it's settled," Constance says and stands up, "I'll bring my boys by this afternoon."

"Boys?," I ask.

"While you were off in la-la-land Constance suggested that her son, whom's around your age, could help with the flora and fauna around here. And while he does that you'll watch his son," Em explains.

"You won't mind watching little Micheal will you?" questions Constance.

"Uh, not at all," I stammer.

"Great! We'll see you around two o' clock," Constance walks out the door leaving Em and I alone. I immediately turn to Em and ask her why she agree to my watching a child without my consent.

"Well I thought it would be a good idea, you're great with kids and his father around your age so I thought you'd make a friend," Em says quietly acting as child explaining to their parents why their in trouble.

I sigh,"Thanks Em," I say, "But next I'd appreciate if you asked me."

"Now head upstairs and get ready it's nine they'll be here in five hours and you take longer to get ready then I do," she jokes and darts out the kitchen.

I laugh and decide to take her advice. I head back upstairs to the bathroom to take a nice long bath. I grab a towel from a closet and head in the bathroom. I run the water in the tub and hold my hand under the faucet until the water is warm, once it is a plug the drain and wait for it to fill. While I wait I brush my teeth, once the tub is filled I turn off the water and step in. I sit there for awhile just enjoying the warmth. I don't notice I'm drifting off until my world is black.

3rd Person P.O.V

Andromeda lays there, eyes closed unaware of the other presence in the bathroom. Tate sits on the toilet staring at the girl in interest, from what he heard from the conversation between her Violet this girl has had a rough year. What made him come in here was having his mother scold him to garden for the new tenants, why his mother took liking to the other woman called Emiline he'll never know. He only agreed because shed bring Micheal around, he never sees enough off his son and it kills him.

While Tate was off in deep thought Andromeda slowly slips deeper and deeper under the water until she is fully submerged. The sound of a bubble brings Tate out of thought, he looks over to see Andromeda underwater. He stares for a moment, just drinking her in, after that moment he grabs her by the shoulder and pulls her up. She gasps and before she can open her eyes Tate disappears.

Andromeda P.O.V

I fell asleep in the tub, good thing I woke up when I did. I look at my hands to see them wrinkled and I feel that the water's cold, so I unplug the drain and step out. I wrap myself in a fluffy towel and head towards my room. I look at my clock to see it's ten o' clock. I was asleep in the tub for an hour. The next four hours consist of me blow drying my hair, doing my makeup, and picking out an outfit. When that's all done I head downstairs to the kitchen to make myself something to eat, when I enter I see to boys one significantly smaller then the other, Em stands in front of them smiling. She looks up and notices me standing there and says, "Ah, there she is! This is my niece I was telling you boys about."

The older of the two turns around and his chocolate eyes meet mine and an angelic voice speaks, "Hi, I'm Tate."

919 Words

A/N: This was an extra long chapter to make up for that short once last chapter, and we finally meet Tate I'm so excited! Though writing his character is gonna be a little hard I must admit.