x.

He wasn't supposed to be here (according to Ha Ra). These people were poisoning his relationship. Yet, here he found himself. At the building he once came frequently to with his friends. He stared at the building debating if he should go in or not. Was it as bad as Ha Ra was making it out to be?

He slowly approached the building, cautiously opening the door and going in. Right away, he saw (Name) in the lobby, chatting with his friends. The group of males turned their attention to Taehyung as someone had pointed him out. (Name) turned around and smiled her angelic smile. Taehyung waved with an awkward smile on his face.

Gradually, the young male made his way over to the big group. "Hey Tae, how are you? Are you okay?" (Name) asked ever so sweetly. She was like that.

He nodded. "Sorry for the way I acted the other day...I just-"

"You don't need to apologize. It wasn't your fault," Jungkook piped in, patting his friend's shoulder.

Taehyung looked at the ground, saddened about the way he treated his friends, his doctor. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Everything is okay, Tae," she cooed. She was never usually this comforting. She was never this unprofessional. Taehyung soon began to cry. Not sob, just...cry. It felt good to cared about and not thrown to the side like an unwanted piece of trash.

"Tae." She pushed him away from herself and looked him in the face. "Why are you crying? What's going through your head?" (Name) gently said; she didn't want to scare him off. Taehyung was delicate and fragile. He had barely mustered up the courage to come here and apologize. She didn't want him to run off in a fanatic state.

"I want to leave her...I just ca- she says they're poisoning our relationship and she thinks you are just a quack of a doctor. I can't stand living with her for one more second!" He was now full on sobbing. (Name) only pulled him in her embrace once more, consoling the small bean as best way she knew how.

"Stay here with us, at least for tonight," Jin suggested. He didn't want his son going back to some psychologically damaged woman who was hurting his child.

"I wouldn't know what to tell her. She probably wouldn't believe me anyway..." Taehyung tried to escape that question.

"Tell her you went on a business trip!" Jimin piped up.

"I...I don't know..." He looked to the ground, sniffling.

"Please, Tae? Don't go back to her tonight..." Namjoon pleaded.

Taehyung only sighed; he debated the thought in his head. Would she buy that he went on a business trip? Maybe, but it was a little sudden to be taking a business trip. Emergency business trip? Yeah, maybe. He pulled out his phone and called his wife. No answer, so he left a message.

"You think she'll buy the emergency thing?" Yoongi asked, quirking a brow.

"Maybe, if she finds out it's a lie, she finds out it's a lie. There isn't anything worse that she could do. Worst comes to worst, she leaves me and I'll be free from her." He shrugged wiping the remaining tears from his brown eyes.

The group smiled. They were proud that the younger was going to go to be staying with them for the next couple of days. The knew he was going to be safe with them. Maybe this would help his mental state?