xii.

"Come on, Taehyung, please? For old times sake?" Jimin pleaded with the younger.
Taehyung only shook his head. He didn't want to try and do an old routine. He knew he had forgotten the steps and would probably fall over due to his now old man bones. There was no feasible way he was going to let Jimin and the other fetus coax him into something like that. It wasn't in his plan anyway.
"Tae, do it. It'll help you with getting back to the old you." (Name) smiled sweetly, patting his back reassuringly.
Taehyung nodded; he wanted to believe her, but Ha Ra had screwed him up so much that he didn't know if this would actually help him. He wondered if even this little stunt he was about to pull would ruin his relationship with Ha Ra even more.
Going against every fiber of his being, Taehyung walked out to the middle of the sidewalk with the rest of the group and waited for the song to begin so they could do their routine, just one last time before Taehyung's his heart broke for good.
The group smiled widely at Taehyung. He was making some progress, if not a lot. It was more than it had been in the beginning. They were reviving an old flower that was once really beautiful but had been killed by the weed killer. They didn't want him going back to that weed killer and didn't want to see him get hurt anymore.

The music started and they began to dance. To Taehyung's surprise, he remembered most of the routine to "Save Me." He hadn't practiced it in over eight years, and yet here the small bean was dancing his big but bruised heart out. He was having the time of his life. He forgot how it felt to dance for people, how happy it made other people when they saw him. How happy he felt, how great it felt to dance with his friends, no, his family. He missed this.
Once one song had ended, another began and they began to dance to "Dope."
(Name) was smiling fondly at him. She was really proud of him. He was really trying to get back to the old Taehyung he used to be, and this is what she admired about him. Even though it was hard for him, he was trying and that's more than what she could've asked for. Most of her patients wouldn't try to change. They would go to one to two sessions and then stop because having to change was something most people couldn't do and it was getting harder and harder to stay in this profession if nobody wanted to change themselves to make themselves happy. They just wanted the miracle berry that you take to make all your problems go away. Nobody wanted help, they just wanted to be told they were right and that others were wrong. A "yes man", if you will.
As Taehyung finished up his dance, he looked up at (Name) with a wide grin plastered on his face, winking in her direction. Her normally (skin color) cheeks were now an attractive shade of pink. She smiled at him once again. He looked so happy up there.
Pretty soon it was time for them to pack up and leave. When they did, Taehyung couldn't stop flashing his boxy smile. He was laughing along with his old group mates. This felt more like home than it did with Ha Ra.
Everyone piled into the van, heading back to the dorms. Taehyung unconsciously, grabbed (Name)'s hand in his, intertwining his long fingers with her small delicate ones. She said nothing, thinking it was just a sign of appreciation. Nonetheless, she still flushed a bright red color. The group was too busy reminiscing about old times to notice anything. That is until (Name) passed out from exhaustion on Taehyung's broad shoulders. They all snickered at the two. Taehyung only silenced them, trying to be as quiet as possible so she could have some form of rest. Rest he thought she hadn't had in quite sometime judging by the bags underneath her (eye color) eyes.