Momo and Chaeyoung: The One.

Momo and Chaeyoung met in 2011. Momo was new to Korea and had a hard time learning Korean. Chaeyoung who was always at the same library took notice and decided to help Momo out. The two slowly became closer everyday. Eventually the two became best friends. Momo didn't need help anymore but that didn't stop them from seeing each other. In fact, they spent like every second together. Their friendship became more like a relationship but it was only "pretend". Momo was aware of both her own feelings and Chaeyoung's meanwhile, Chaeyoung knew that she liked Momo but always thought Momo liked someone else. Momo didn't like anyone else but acted like she did because she thought it was wrong to love Chaeyoung. Her and the guy she "liked", Choi Minho, ended up dating. She felt bad for Chaeyoung so she set Chaeyoung up on a date with Mina. Mina was only visiting Korea and when Momo asked her to go on the date with Chaeyoung, she knew Momo wasn't being sincere about it. Regardless, she went. She went because she knew Momo liked Chaeyoung but was never going to do anything about it. So as her best friend, she told Chaeyoung. Her and Chaeyoung made a plan to make Momo regret and hopefully learn from her mistakes. They're plan was to tell Chaeyoung's family she was gay and hopefully they would be so outraged, they would want her to leave. The plan worked and she left to an art school in Japan. Momo was unaware of where the two went and thought they ran away with each other. The plan worked because Momo was in deep regret. After a year, Chaeyoung's family accepted the fact she was gay and just wanted her home. She ended up going back to Korea with Mina. The two weren't sure how to get in touch with Momo or what to say. Chaeyoung thinks of an idea.
"Mina, let's go to the library." Chaeyoung suggests.
"Why?" Mina asked confused.
"That's where Momo and I met. She should still be studying Korean occasionally and if she does miss me, that's where she would go." Chaeyoung explained.

They both agreed that was the best idea and went to the library. Momo was sitting there alone. Momo looked at them and ignored them. Both of them were shocked.
"Hey... It's been a year." Mina said.
"Momo, I missed you." Chaeyoung said desperately.
Momo ignored both of them. Something was weird with Momo. Chaeyoung and Mina sensed it and went up to Momo. Chaeyoung and Mina were talking but it was as if Momo didn't see or hear them. Then finally, Chaeyoung started to cry and moved Momo's hair. That's when Momo finally looked at her.
"I'm sorry Momo. I missed you." Chaeyoung said.
Momo went and touched Chaeyoung's face.
"You're real... It's actually you. I'm not hallucinating." Momo said.
The two stared at each other and Mina decided to leave the two alone. Chaeyoung grabbed Momo's hand and lead her to an empty aisle in the corner and put her against the wall.
"You've grown quite a bit." Momo said.
"Thanks to you." Chaeyoung answered.
"What do you mean?" Momo was confused.
"I need an answer and I need one now." Chaeyoung demanded.
"An answer for what?!" Momo was extremely confused.
"Do you have feelings for me?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Hey... You're with my best friend." Momo's voice started to fade away.
"We're not together, we were never together!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.
"..." Momo was hesitating. Chaeyoung went on her tippy-toes and kissed Momo.
"This is actually your last chance." Chaeyoung warned.
Momo's heart was beating faster than ever and she was more red than a tomato. For the first time, Momo built up courage and kissed Chaeyoung back.
"I can't lose my chance this time." Momo said and smiled.
"I was hoping for that answer." Chaeyoung hugged Momo tightly.

After that, the two were sitting together when Momo's phone rings... It was Minho.
"I'll break up with him." Momo reassured Chaeyoung. She didn't pick up the phone at moment. Her and Chaeyoung caught up with each other first. Momo explained that she had been having hallucinations so she thought Chaeyoung and Mina weren't real at first. Chaeyoung told Momo Mina's crazy plan and how Mina was basically matchmaker.
"Wow, she's a better friend than I thought." Momo said.
"She is a keeper." Chaeyoung agreed.
"I wonder if she'll break up with Minho for me?" Momo joked.
"She probably will, what if the two end up together? That would be funny." Chaeyoung imagined the scenario and laughed.
"Mina's gay. That won't happen." Momo stated.
"She's bisexual, it can happen. I think I know her better than you" Chaeyoung said.
"No way!" Momo disagreed.
"Let's see what happens, ask her to do it." Chaeyoung said confidently.
"Alright." Momo also said confidently.

Momo asked Mina and.... Mina did it. Mina felt bad for Minho and comforted him. Just like Chaeyoung said, her and Minho ended together. They laughed out loud when they heard the news. They also became a couple and dated publicly. Chaeyoung's family was okay with it and loved Momo. Momo didn't have family in Korea but her family in Japan figured out and was very supportive. They had a relationship that had all the benefits of a friendship and a relationship. They were both the happiest they had ever been. That's how Momo knew Chaeyoung was the one and that's how Chaeyoung knew Momo was the one.