Mina and Tzuyu: Mind Reader

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

Mina MyouiSex: FemaleAge: 21 years old Height: 5'5ft or 165cmWeight: 101LBS or 46kgEthnicity: JapaneseBe careful if you see her, her skills are unknown

Mina Myoui
Sex: Female
Age: 21 years old
Height: 5'5ft or 165cm
Weight: 101LBS or 46kg
Ethnicity: Japanese
Be careful if you see her, her skills are unknown. She managed to escape research lab, may have murdered 3 scientist. She is dangerous.
____________________
"She is dangerously beautiful, I can tell ya that." A man said as he passed the poster.
"Dangerous? My ass, she'll probably cry once she breaks a nail." Said a girl passing by.

The poster had been up for awhile but no one took it seriously. They couldn't imagine a girl like Mina to be dangerous... But one girl did. Everyday, Chou Tzuyu looked at that poster and wondered "Where is she now?"

Mina was always in the area... She stayed right where people always judged her poster. Everyday was a new day, new people, new thoughts. Mina enjoyed reading minds, especially Tzuyu's. Actually, Mina usually only wanted to know what Tzuyu was thinking. Tzuyu's thoughts brought Mina satisfaction.

If you're wondering if the information on the poster is true... It kind of is, all the basic information is true but Mina didn't kill anyone... That was a bit dramatic to say people died when they just got a little beat up. I mean, their ego probably died but that's about it.

Anyways, now Mina is in hiding. She's not really scared of anyone or getting caught though. She's not alone either, she has a friend, a friend that's always got her back. Mina has Nayeon, someone no one would expect even knew Mina. Nayeon always helped Mina and stayed by her side through tough times... Mina was introverted and Nayeon was the opposite, maybe that's why they were such a good match. But they were only friends, neither of them had attraction to each other. Nayeon became friends with Tzuyu to update Mina about Tzuyu. And she was actually trying to set Mina up with Tzuyu.

One day, Nayeon just wanted to do something fun for once, like go to a club.
"Come with me?" Nayeon pleaded.
"No, you know I don't like those sorts of things." Mina really didn't want to go.
"Imagine how fun it'll be! You can just read everyones' minds and silently judge them."
"I mean, I guess that's pretty fun." Mina smiled and agreed to go, she didn't know that Tzuyu would be there too.

Nayeon had previously pleaded for Tzuyu to go too, Tzuyu didn't want to go either.
"Maybe you can finally get your mind off of that one person." Nayeon urged Tzuyu.
"I don't think I'll ever forget that person. I can't. If I do then I'm really messed up." Tzuyu confessed.
"You care about them?" Nayeon asked.
"Yeah but I don't even know if they're dead or alive." Tzuyu chuckled while shedding tears.
"Well, you don't know when I'll be dead or how long I'll be alive so come with me, please?" Nayeon said as she acted cute. Tzuyu eventually gave in.

Eventually, they all get to the club... All except Nayeon. Nayeon dipped, she just made sure that they had both arrived to the club.

Mina and Tzuyu were on opposite sides of the club. They figured that Nayeon wasn't going to show up but they both stayed at the club to dance and have a fun time anyways. When they danced, they slowly got closer to the middle of the dance floor. Finally, eye contact.

Mina and Tzuyu stared at each other as if no one else was there.
"There you are." Tzuyu thought.
"ba-dump ba-dump" Mina's heart was beating but Mina ignored it.
They continued to make eye contact while dancing.
"Stay right there. Wait till I get you." Tzuyu thought.
Mina read Tzuyu's thoughts amd immediately tried to leave the club.

Mina rushed out the back door of the club. She was already out the club and she felt relief, she didn't want to see Tzuyu but then Tzuyu popped up out of nowhere. Mina was surprised... More surprised than if she were to see a predator because she didn't know how to react around Tzuyu.
"Myoui Mina, wanted dead or alive." Tzuyu said aloud as she pinned Mina against the wall.
"Chou Tzuyu, you've finally found me." Mina smirked.
"Yeah. I've finally found you. You should go before someone else finds you." Tzuyu glared at Mina straight in her eyes.
"Why do you care? You're the reason why they found me in the first place." Mina taunted Tzuyu.
"I WAS SCARED." Tzuyu yelled.
"SO WAS I. IMAGINE BEING BETRAYED BY YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND AND THEN BEING SENT OFF TO BE RESEARCH." Mina yelled back.
"I was scared of you Mina." Tzuyu said as she put her head against Mina.
"ba-dump, ba-dump." Mina's heart was racing like crazy.
"I see you haven't lost feelings for me." Tzuyu said as she smiled a bit.
"Why were you scared of me?" Mina asked as she ignored the other thing Tzuyu said.
"You could read my mind... You knew all my thoughts so I was scared." Tzuyu confessed.
"I already told you I wouldn't invade your privacy like that." Mina said.
"I was young so I still scared after that."
"Tzuyu, you reported me to the police. They came to get me out of nowhere... That was hell." Mina suddenly became vulnerable.
"You left that place easily... You know what was really hell? Looking at your wanted poster everyday and worrying about you... You must know, you must've enjoyed reading my thoughts as I was drowning in my own guilt." Tzuyu said as she gripped Mina's shirt.
"I did enjoy it." Mina said proudly.
"Then let's just call it even." Tzuyu pulled Mina in for a kiss.

The next morning, Mina woke up in Tzuyu's arms. Mina was slightly intoxicated that so she didn't remember everything, she definitely didn't remember bringing Tzuyu home.

"WAKEY WAKEY." Nayeon said as she busted through the door. Tzuyu ended up waking up too.
"What happened last night?" Tzuyu said as she put her hand on her head because she was having a hangover too.
"Well, you two intoxicated girls were being a wreck and making a scene outside of the club when I came to check up on you guys so I just took you both here."
"I don't remember seeing you though." Mina said as she realized that she was having a hangover too.
"Well, little baby Tzuyu just became legal to drunk alcohol and it seems like she doesn't know her tolerance so she kind of blacked out. And you... You just don't remember I guess."
"Oh..." Mina said but things started to become awkward between Tzuyu and Mina.

"Oh my gosh, just live your lives. Why are you guys torturing each other like this. Just learn from your mistakes and move on." Nayeon noticed the awkwardness but she was so done with the two of them hurting each other.

"W-well. I'm sorry, I regretted everything." Tzuyu said first.
"Me too." Mina said back.
"I'm not sure what to do now..."
"Look Tzuyu, I really won't invade your privacy by reading your mind and I know that you care about me too so can we just put the past behind us?" Mina held Tzuyu's hand.
"Of course, but what are you gonna do about being wanted dead or alive?" Tzuyu asked because she was still worried about that.
"Oh that's not a big deal right now." Mina moved in and gave Tzuyu a smooch...

"Okay, ew." Nayeon said but in reality, she was happy for the two.

Author's note: Not really happy with this one shot, I might rewrite it.