Chapter 8- AJ's challenge to Isabelle

"Do you think you can make the gym tomorrow morning?" Dean asked her, walking back to the car after a long flight to Brooklyn for RAW the next morning. "I think so. It's been awhile since I started completely eating, don't you think?" She asked him. "I think you'll be fine. We won't push you too far." He chuckled. She rolled her eyes at him and said "I just want to go to bed." "We are getting up early tomorrow, ya know?" He asked her. "Why?" Izzy asked puzzled. "We have to workout, and then we have an interview at a radio station to go at 8." Izzy groaned as the 4 of them drove to the nearest hotel. "Tell me about it." Roman said, not being a morning person either.

********

"Good morning, sunshine!" Dean yelled at Izzy from the door. Izzy didn't respond and Dean said "Don't make me go to dramatic measures..." She groaned, and brought the covers all the way over head so she couldn't be seen. She then felt Dean take the covers and rip them off of her body, which made Izzy shiver and be blinded by the sunlight. "Alright alright! I'm up! I surrender!" She said to him. "Good, now let's go!" He ordered her. "What time is it?" Izzy asked. "5:30." Izzy flopped back onto the bed and Dean said "Don't make me get the water Isabelle." Which immediately got her up. "You wouldn't..." She said. "Oh you know I would..." He said and left. Izzy laughed a little and got dressed in Nike air shorts and a t-shirt. She then ate some apple slices Dean had her eat and then they were on their way.

"Where are we going?" Isabelle asked Seth, who was driving. "A cross fit gym." He answered her. She nodded as they pulled in. "Ready to sweat?" Dean asked her and they went inside. "I'm nervous.....what if I'm not strong enough yet." "You'll be fine. You've been eating enough and healthy. Plus, you need to gain some muscle. If you feel too pushed, just tell us and we will calm down, but you need to push yourself in order to be better, ok?" He explained to her. "Ok." She answered. "Let's just get this over with." She added.

*****

After 2 hours of crunches, push ups, box jumps, jumping jacks, burpees, learning how to squat with weights correctly, and 2 miles on the treadmill, Izzy was done. On their way out, Isabelle said "I like totally hate you guys right now." teasing them. "You feel better now though don't you?" Seth said. "I always feel accomplished and that I got it out of the way." He added. "I guess so. I'm just tired now again." Izzy said, drinking out of her water bottle. As they were walking up to the car, another car drove in and out came Antonio Cesaro, the 3 guys' friend. "Hey guys." He casually said. "It must've been a good workout. She looks pooped." He said, pointing to Izzy in his deep Swedish accent. "Torture." Izzy muttered. He laughed and said "You'll be thanking them later don't worry." Izzy shrugged and smiled as he said bye and they headed back to the car and the hotel.

***RAW***

"I'm so mad we don't have a mania match yet, we aren't even on the card." Seth said. Isabelle smirked to herself, thinking about the match she made and that it was to be announced tonight. "What about the battle royal?" Roman asked. "There's not many people left for a spot, I think they were planning to put a few jobbers in those spots, because they are trying to get everyone involved in Wrestlemania this year." Seth added. During this whole conversation, Dean was silent. Izzy knew he was still a little angry because of what happened with Kane and the New Age Outlaws. But she knew that the announcement tonight would cheer him up and get him back to normal.

They went to the spot that they were to enter into the audience from and saw there was a giant crowd....people must've known they were going to be there. Security guards kept them away at a reasonable distance as the 3 boys and Izzy got ready silently. They were screams and shouts to the boys that Isabelle didn't pay attention too, but there was one comment that caught her attention. Someone from the back yelled "Take AJ's title Izzy!" Izzy looked up and smiled a little. She didn't say anything back because they were supposed to be getting ready and get focused. But it got her thinking. It would be nice if she could face AJ again for the championship. She was so close last time, but her personal problems got in the way. Izzy frowned a little, knowing she wouldn't get a huge Wrestlemania moment like that like they boys were. But their music hit and interrupted her thoughts as she followed Dean out into the audience.

*******

The referee held up Dean and Seth's hands up in victory over the Real Americans. Isabelle and Roman joined them in the ring and Izzy smiled and hugged Dean as they planned, but with Dean's crazy psychotic character, he just looked at her funny. Izzy tried not to let out a real laugh at the face and let go as they put their fists together. But then, Kane's music hit, and he walked to the top of the ramp with the New Age Outlaws not far behind hime. The three men of the shield glared at them and Izzy went to Dean's side. There was a pause and then Kane spoke: "Great victory, you know, I'm surprised you couldn't get that done on Smackdown." His words made Dean start to lose it. He paced and Izzy just listened. "It looks like we have unfinished business between us. So, thanks to your new little member...we have something for you guys." The 3 boys looked at Isabelle funny as she smiled and Kane spoke again. "The New Age Outlaws and I challenge you 3 to a match at Wrestlemania!" Kane said. The crowd went wild as Seth grabbed a mic and said "Thanks to Isabelle, and on behalf of the Shield, we accept!" Everyone cheered and Kane and the New Age Outlaws left.

Dean looked down at her and said "You set that match up?" They started to leave the ring and Izzy said "Yeah. I saw how angry you guys were after Smackdown, so I thought I would let you guys get a Wrestlemania moment, as well as get back at them like you guys wanted." Izzy finished, smiling at him. He looked at her in disbelief and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, but before they were about to hop over the barricade, AJ's music filled the arena, and they all turned around to see AJ with a microphone in her hand and skipping to the top of the ramp. "Looks like you have company." Dean said and patted her back as she got back in the ring and asked for a microphone. Seth, Dean, and Roman followed her as AJ started to speak.

"Oh look everybody! It's Isabelle! The most talk about diva in the WWE today." She said sarcastically. The crowd booed AJ and she continued. "If you can't tell, I really don't like you. And no one just issues an open challenge, especially against me. So that's why, I want a rematch. And I'm putting it all on the line because at Wrestlemania I'm challenging you for the divas championship!" AJ laughed. Izzy looked back and Dean nodded his head. They discussed for a second and AJ said "You don't even need to respond because I'm going to beat you anyways." Izzy rolled her eyes and said "I accept! And be ready AJ, for the biggest fight of your life is coming your way."

The Shields music hit and they crowd cheered as they left. Isabelle really had a full package to think about now....

A/N: Yay! I'm almost on spring break!! Then I'll be able to write a ton!! :) well thanks for reading and please comment what you think!! Ideas or suggestions are always welcome !! Xoxo -Emi