"Freaky...Thursday?!" (Part 2)

Imagine accidentally swapping Stefan and Damons bodies while practising magic (part 2)

(This is part two of my little series . Let me know what you think! Happy reading my lovelies!)

Characters: Witch!Reader, Damon, Stefan, Bonnie

Warnings: Slightly foul-mouthed reader

Word count: 1.114

Of course Bonnie quickly agreed to help you in your dire situation Let's hope she knows how to reverse this funny, yet worrying outcome of your practising. She arrives a few hours later because she was busy before and is greeted by Damon, who is still inhabiting his brother's body.

Damon(as Stefan): "Hey BonBon."

Bonnie is visibly startled by "Stefan's" greeting.

Bonnie: "What's going on?"

Y/N: "Uhm, I might have body switched Stefan and Damon."

Bonnie: "You what?!"

Y/N: "Well, Stefan is now in Damon and vise-versa. You know, like they are still themselves but in anot-"

Damon(as Stefan): "I think that was a rhetorical question, Y/N."

Y/N: "Oh."

Bonnie: "So; you body switched them. How?"

Y/N: "Uh the spell was written down in the grimoire you found in your stash. I just, I don't now, wanted to try it and then BAM, an earthquake hits us and this happened."

You gesture towards Damon in Stefan's body, who's shaking his head around to fix his, well Stefans, hair.

Y/N: "Here that's the spell, look."

You point to the grimoire on the table. Bonny flips the book and reads the spell you used.

Bonnie: "I have never seen a spell like this. Or this kind of handwriting."

Y/N: "But you do know how to fix this, right?"

If someone knows how to clean up this mess, it's Bonnie.

Bonnie: "I'm not sure."

Or not.

Damon: "Great. We're stuck like this. Good work, Y/N."

Y/N: "Screw you, Damon. We're gonna fix this, you'll see."

Bonnie: "Y/N. Here look at this. There's a number next to the title. 20. Does that mean anything to you?"

Y/N: "No, I don't think so. I guess it's a page?"

Damon(as Stefan): "Well duh."

Y/N: "Do you have anything productive to contribute, or are you only here to throw around with useless comments?"

Damon(as Stefan): "You caused this, Y/N, so I'll "throw around" as many comments as I like."

You are on the verge of lecture him how you are certainly not the only one who makes mistakes and he should not overreact, but Bonnie stops you just in time.

Bonnie: "I think I found something."

You turn your attention back to the task at hand, dropping whatever lecture you were about to throw at Damon.

Bonnie: "Here look at that. I think your ancestor might have mixed up the spell. The body switch spell is filed under Enchantments, even though it should be put under Soul spells."