Ch-2

[IZZY]

"We perform in 20! Get ready!" I heard Chelsea say. I was looking threw my phone. Retweeting and liking some fan stuff on Twitter.

I got out my bunk and got ready. I put on my black fishnets then my black shortalls. I put on my black vans. I had a black bra on.

You might say its a bit too revealing but it gets really hot here at warped.

I put on sunscreen and did a bit of my make up. Mascara and eyeliner. I just smudged eyeliner around my eyelid and put some under my waterline.

"Lets go izzy!!" I heard roman yell. "Im coming, im coming" i yelled back. "Last time i heard that we were both naked on your livingroom couch." Roman said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up!" I said and walked past him following Chelsea and de la rosa to the stage.

Since we werent that big and famous of a band, we played one of the smaller stages.

The red Full Sail flag thing got my attention. I got excited. It was kind of early. I mean it was 1: 40pm.

Gale, our tour manger, said we would go on in 5 minutes. So we waited.

"Here's the list of songs we're gonna play!" Chelsea said. We only play 4 songs.

1-COL
2-Dead Inside
3-A
4-Lost

"Whos playing?" I asked. "Courage my love" roman said. "No way! I love them!" I said fangirling.

"Thank you guys! Up next is an awesome band! They're called Undead Unlikely!" I heard Mercedes say.

"She knows who we are??" I asked. I saw the band come out. "Hey guys!" Mercedes said. "Hi" i said. Phoenix and Brandon waved. I waved back. Mercedes left for a signing. And the rest of the band went to their bus.

"Im shaking, guys" i said. Roman rolled his eyes. "We need to set up." Gale said. We went to help. Some of our fans saw us and started to say our name.

I waved and smiled. After everything was set up we started to play our first song.

"These songs are from our album. We released it 2 months ago. Go buy it on iTunes or go to our merch table over there amd buy the CD or the vinyl. Its called Lost" I said.

Roman came and helped me fix my keyboard.

"Okay, this song is called COL. Sing along with me if you know it. " i said.

I started with the first few notes. It was a calm tune, till Chelsea started to play the guitar.

*
"This song is called dead inside" i said.

I again played the few notes.

I started to sing. Slightly screaming. Chelsea and de la rosa played along.

The crowed sang along to the song and it just made me smile.

*

We played A right after dead inside then went to lost.

"This song means alot to us, its about not knowing what to do with your life, and trying to be there for someine who's brokem, even though you are too, so sing along." I said in the mic.

The crowed screamed.

De la rosa and i started screaming right away. The same time every other instrument started playing.

**

"Seattle that was amazing!" I said. I threw a rubber bracelet. They said undead unlikely. Id alway bring one to give to the fans. "You guys are awesome!" I said.