Ch-5

I Z Z Y

"hey Izzy what are you doing here?" Vic asked.
"i need to talk to mike." I said.
"He's sleeping but you can probably wake him up. Hes a light sleeper." Vic said letting me in. I dropped my things on the table and went to the back.
"i dont think she has a bra on" one of the guys said. I rolled my eyes.

"Mike?" I whispered.
"what?" he asked. Mike lookes at me. "Why are you crying?" I didnt realize i still was.
"Come here" he said. I got in the bunk with him. "What's wrong?" he asked.
"Geoff. He was using me." I cried, leaning towards him and letting his arms wrap around me while he rubbed my back.
"He was?" I nodded. "Don't worry Izzy. Hes stupid for doing that to you." mike said and pulled me closer to him. Mike kept rubbed my back and once in a while told me it was all going to be okay. I eventually fell asleep.

M I K E

Once izzy fell asleep, I went out to talk to the guys.

"What happened?" Vic asked.
"Geoff hurt her." I sighed.
"That dick." Jaime muttered. I nodded agreeing.

"Did you guys do it?" Jaime then asked with a smirk.
"No, what the hell?" I said upset, looking at him clearly annoyed.
"she wasnt wearing a bra" Tony said with a smirk.
"Tony, what the fuck?" I asked getting more annoyed with my band mates.
"Guys, shes single," Vic said. All the guys smiled.
"She just got out of a relationship like not to long ago, leave her alone." I warned, wanting to yell at each of them as if they were kids.
"Then we'll talk to her tomorrow" Vic said. I rolled my eyes but hoped they listen.
"You guys are too much, im going back to sleep." I sighed and walked back. I heard the guys laugh.

G E O F F

"Why was she crying?" Awsten asked.
"She wanted to stay but I was gonna be busy. I have a friend coming."I explained.
"Geoff dont tell me your bringing Chloe" Awsten said. "She's my best friend awsten." I tried to defend.
"You know she likes you, and you fight with me for Izzy yet you're not even staying with her!?" Awsten asked mad.
"Fuck you Geoff!" Austen said and walked to his bunk and got in. I let out a loud sigh and went to my bunk.

I Z Z Y

I woke up with someones arms around me. My eyes opened. They're mikes.

"Mike, let me go." I whispered.
"What?" he asked. He was slightly waking up.
"Let me go." I said.
"Okay" he said and pulled his arms away.

I checked my phone. I had a message from Chelsea.
I laid back down.

"do you have to go back?" Mike asked. I looked at him, "sadly, but im so comfortable" i said as i pulled the blanket and tucked my self more in.
"this is comfortable, but i saw you had to leave in three hours. We can sleep till like a few minutes before then you can go to the stage" mike said.
"thats a good idea, but what will i wear? im not going to have time to change, or put on make up.." i said.
"well, you can wear my clothes, it'll be a bit big but, i dont have make up..you can go all natural". mike suggested.
"i dont mind if the shirt is big, i like it, but i look ugly all natural" i said.

We were laying down on our sides facing each other.

"oh whale then" mike said and smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"im not feeling that sleepy anymore and it sucks, i wanted to keep sleeping" i said and frowned.
"aw, go to sleep, ill sing you an of tone, key thingy song" mike said and chuckled.
"okay, i want, super base by Nicki Minaj"i said and laid down, closing my eyes and trying not to smile.
"Well, let me clear ny throught" he said. I giggled. "This one is for the boys in the something system, top somethig with, ugh when u come up in the club, we be blazing up, got stacks on somethig,"i was dying of laughter by now.
"That was amazing, but i didnt get sleepy."i said. "You suggested the song!"mike defended.
"Can we just hang out, we can play mario cart. I know for a fact you guys have to have it"i said with a smirk. Mike smiled and nodded. I got out the bunk and mike followed.