Ch-3

[Chelsea's pov]

"Where did jack and izzy go?" I asked after noticing they weren't here.
"I saw them go to the back" alex said.
"Oohh! They might be doing it!" Roman said. I glanced at vic, he looked kind of mad, i then glanced at jaime, then Tony. They all looked kind of mad.
"Uh, ill go see whats up" i said standing up and checking. "Izzy? Jack?" I called out.

When i opened the door, the room was empty but the window was open. I then checked the time.
"Guys, when does Dance Gavin Dance play?" I asked walking back to the front.
"They started like 5 minutes ago" Rian answered.
"Izzy and jack snuck out to see them" i said.
"How do you know?" Vic asked.
"Well first, izzy loves Dance Gavin Dance. Shes obsessed. And she also said she wanted to see them on every date." I said.
"Should we go find them?" Jaime asked. I glanced at roman. He bit his bottom lip and slightly shook his head.
"Uh, no she'll be fine. She's with jack." I said.
"But uh, we got to go." I said. Roman and De La Rosa followed me. "See you guys whenever" i said quickly.

"Why did we leave so quick?" Roman asked.
"I dont want to be there with them. I know ptv didnt do anything to me but they did do something to izzy. I cant really stay in a room with them without asking and yelling at them why" i said.
"Lets go see DGD." I suggested. The guys nodded.
We went back stage as DGD was already playing. Since they were pkaying 'we own the night' i knew that the set was almost over.
"I love this song!" I said then sang along.
"Thank you, you guys were amazing!" I heard tilian say in his mic.

"Izzy" i called out. She was standing next to jack. He had bis arm around her waist but it didnt seem like izzy noticed or mind.
"Izzy!" I yelled again she tirned and saw me.
"Hey guys" she said.
"Whyd you leave without saying anything?" I asked.
"I really wanted to see them and well jack suggested we snuck out, only because we or i didnt want ptv inviting themselves." She said. Jack was still watching DGD.
"Oh, well you could have told us, we had to deal with them" i said.
Izzy laughed. "Sorry" she said.
"Oh guess what jack told me." Izzy said

[Izzy's pov]

"What?" Chelsea asked.
"Waterparks is gonna be toheing on warped too" i said. "Really?!!?" She asked excited.
"Why dont you talk to him? You clearly like him?" Roman asked.
"Awsten wont like me back though"chelsea said.
"You never know. He can like you alot." De la rosa said. I nodded in agreement.
"I mean, i grew up knowing awesten. Then he moved away. Then i got you guys," i said.
"Gee thanks" roman said. I smiled innocently.
"I talk to him alot, I'll try to mention you in a conversation or something. Ill see what he says." I said. Chelsea smiled , "thank you" she said and hugged me.

"Jack, when is Waterparks coming?" I asked.
"I think theyre here today but they arent performing untill a few days." Jack said as he walked next to me. "Piggyback ride?" I asked jack nodded.
I got on his back. "Now lets go see waterparks" i said. Roman gave chelsea a piggyback ride and de la rosa was left alone. Poor him.

**

"Awsten !!" I yelled. I ran to him and he ran to me. "Izzy!" He yelled as loud as i did. We collided. We fell to the floor hugging. I fell on top of him.
"It's been so long!" I said as we started to stand up.
"It has." Awsten said as he dusted himself off. He pulled me in for another hug. I hugged back again. I glanced at Chelsea and saw that she looked a bit down.
Fuck, Chelsea is a jealous type. I pulled away but awsten kept an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, chelsea! Roman! Jonah" awsten said.
Chelsea smiled, and did a small wave. "Hey" "hi" the guys said.
"Hey, wheres Geoff?" I asked.
"Hes in the bus" awsten said.
"well ima go say hello to that loser, and uh, chelsea said she wanted pizza. Can you go with her? "I asked.
"Izzy! "Chelsea said with wide eyes.
"But i dont want to leave you" awsten said as he hugged me. "Awsten, i want pizza. Please go" i said looking up at him.
"Okay, but when i get back, were gonna watch finding nemo and finding dory!" Awsten said as he walked away with chelsea.
"I think Awsten likes you." Roman whispered in my ear.
"He does not. Hes like a brother. And im his sister. Thats incest , eww" i said as i walked to the wtrprks bus.
"You guys arent actually related so he might." Roman said.
"Ima go hang with geoff. His adorkable self hasnt sayd hi to me." I said, ignoring Roman, then walked in the bus.