5: Instinct

Aaron piggybacks Aphmau while he drags Harry into their room. He throws Harry on the couch. Then makes his way upstairs into their bedroom, it's still a double bed, he was half expecting a professor to change it.

He gently sets her on the bed, she's out cold from the beer, he chuckles and pets her hair, making her ears twitch. He feels that itch again. Getting stronger and stronger in his chest. He should have waited before mating with her.

He pulls the covers over the both of them, pulling her close and spooning her from behind, there was nothing he could do but wait the feeling out.

Aphmau stirs slightly, yawning softly as she takes in her surroundings.

"We have class tomorrow. This is going to suck." Aaron chuckles, but he doesn't say anything, he just rolls his hands up to her stomach, the itch is almost unbearable now. His body acting without him.

"Heh. I know what you're doing... I want this... so badly." She puts her hands over his as he starts rubbing his hands over her belly.

"I know..." He tries to control his breathing, but it just gets heavier the more he tries.

"Aaron? Are you okay?" She asks, but his hands go down to her waist, blood rushing into his hands.

The full moon's silver glow glimmers through their window as their voices get more hushed and intimate. The bed creaks slowly with a subtle movement, the slow and soft sound of clothes being rolled together, and the low rumble of intermingled growls.

Aaron stares into her eyes for a moment, a tension bubbling up to the surface between them. Already he could feel himself giving in, the want to settle down...

No. You aren't ready. She isn't ready.

With a soft sigh he pulls his hands away and rolls to the other side of the bed, leaving Aphmau cold, and alone on the other.

"Sorry..." He murmurs under his breath, already missing her touch. But he had to keep his distance, even if it pained him to do it.

The Next Morning things seemed normal, Harry woke up and left, giving them a free pass on their bill for letting her sleep over, and Aphmau seemed to not remember the night before.

They quickly scarf down their breakfast, get dressed. And Aphmau gives Aaron a quick peck on the cheek before running out to her class. Her classes start an hour after his.

His eyes follow her for a moment, he releases a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding and starts muttering to himself.

"No ready. Not ready. I need to find a full time job, buy a house big enough for the both of us. Get financially stable..."

Kill.....Human Flesh tastes so good...

Aaron stops suddenly, a chill running up his spine as he hears the cold hiss of some unknown entity coming from the ceiling.

His eyes turn crimson, his ears lay back and his fangs are bared.

"Aaron!" Someone bursts through his door unannounced, and they get a face full of Aaron's panicked fist.

Grey now lays on the floor knocked completely cold, an extremely tiny, silver haired, neon green eyed looking werewolf shocked and terrified in the doorway

"Sir...?!" Aaron's eyes slowly revert back to steel, and he looks down at the top unconscious, grey haired werewolf on the floor.

"Eh? Kiddo go sit on the couch. I'll take care of Grey." He doesn't recognize the tiny werewolf, but he gets the impression that he came here to talk to him.

Aaron drags Grey into the kitchen and pours ice down his pants. Immediately he shoots up, yelling and cursing at everything.

"Aaron I Fu*king hate you!" Grey yells, his yellow eyes angry and ready to bash someone's head in.

"There he is. Hahaha! Good to see you Danny!" Grey hits him on the shoulder, smirks, then wraps him in a bro hug.

"Yeah, Yeah, shut up you big- Oh! Axel! Come over here!" Grey shakes his grey mane of hair and his eyes shine brightly even under his scared eye.

Axel nervously walks up to the both of them, his head held down and his ears flattened, his tail firmly between his legs.

"Hello, S-Sir, Alpha." He raises his hand to shake Aaron's, but Aaron just stares at his hand.

"Kid. Axel." Aaron, instead of shaking his hand ruffles the freshman's ears and gives him
a fatherly hug.

"Don't be so formal. I'm Aaron. That's Danny, or Grey." Axel is bright red, and he nods, his silver ears twitching.

          "O-Okay- Sir- I mean- Aaron."