9: Missing

"Mmnh...hehe~" a week After their fight, Aaron and Aphmau kissed and made up, in other words, they make out on the couch while the Tv drones in the background.

"Does this make up for our fight darlin'?" Aaron stops the passionate session just long enough to shift his position and say this.

"Hehe~ Not yet~" Aphmau giggles as she wraps her arms around his neck, deepening the already deep kiss.

Hungry.... Must feed....

"What did you say hon?" He chuckles and kisses down her collarbone with Aphmau giggling and running her fingers through his hair, massaging his ears.

Feed... Feed...

Aaron stops his assault on his girlfriends neck, the hissing voice making his blood run cold, his ears flicking upwards and his tail sticking up straight.

"Hmmm? What's wrong?" She asks looking up at him, her ears laid back in contentment.

"Huh? Oh no, I just thought I heard something, don't worry your beautiful little head." He kisses her forehead, picks her up bridal style and carries her to their bedroom, away from the strange voice.

"I love you, Aphmau." He whispers to her as he pulls her into bed with him, her cuddling to his chest, sighing in mirth.

"I love you too, Aaron." She replies with a yawn, her insides warm and every worry pushed out of her head....

"Come on Axel, pick up!" A feminine voice echoes throughout the empty school corridor, she shouldn't be out at this hour, if she got caught she would be in huge trouble.

"Hello? Mac? Why are you calling this late? Did something happen?" Axel's voice tiredly comes from the other end, punctuated by a high pitched yawn.

"Axe, I got lost, I don't know where I am or where my dorm is. You're right beside me, can you help?" She asks shakily, a feeling on her back that she was being watched.

"Yeah, Yeah, Are there any landmarks? Anything at all?" Axel's voice is more confident here, but mostly because he's half asleep and so tired he doesn't care.

" Um, there's a big vent on the ceiling, and um, a big purple banner, a suit of armor with the number two on it-"

"I know where you are, if you keep walking straight and then turn left you'll see my dorm, my door light is the only one that's on, so it shouldn't be hard to miss." Axel chuckles at the sigh of relief that erupts from the other end, but his anxiety shuts him up quickly.

"Thanks Axe, Sorry I called so late."  Mac says as she comes around the corner and see's the illuminated door light.

"Don't be, I t-told you you c-could call anytime." He curses himself, he was doing better with his nervousness, why is he suddenly getting worse again?

"I can make my way from here, Goodnight!" She hangs up before he can respond, so he whispers 'night' at the phone.

Mac has her hand on the door, when something moves behind her, assuming it is Axel she turns with a smile.

"Axel I-"

A scream followed by eerie silence fills the school, a creature made solely of ink slips up back into the vents, it's form growing more pronounced, more... human with each kill.

"I will return, even if I have to kill every person in this school."

Then next morning Aaron and Aphmau awaken to furious knocking on their door, confused and concerned. They bolt downstairs and open the door.

Axel, with tears staining his eyes, stops knocking abruptly, pathetically looking up at the two Alpha's

"M-mac. Macenzi, She's m-missing. I tried calling her, k-knocking on her door, her roommate said she didn't come h-home last night. I-" Aaron shushes him and invites him inside, Aphmau following close behind.

"Calm down Axel, We'll find her, is she a werewolf, human, me'fwa?" Aphmau asks calmly, the tiny werewolf in shambles with worry.

"H-human, she has ginger hair, and greenish-blue eyes. Smells like applesauce and cherries." He describes her, tears still leaking from his eyes.

"Okay, I'll send a search party out and see if she's out anywhere, Aphmau, can you go repot this to Headmaster Forestter. He may already know, but if he doesn't, tell him." Aphmau nods and kisses Aaron on the cheek before bolting out of the dorm to go inform the Headmaster.

"How did this happen, I-I was just on the phone with her last night, I h-heard a scream but-but I thought it was just her f-fooling around. This is all my fault." Axel speaks a mile a minute, but Aaron catches the most of what he's saying.

"This isn't your fault pup. Calm down, we'll call you up if we find anything, you can stay here and get some rest. Alright?" Axel nods and lays depressed on the sofa, Aaron thinking a mile a minute.

Aph's Spanish teacher isn't here either, does it have any connection to the voices I've been hearing?