Chapter 3: Food and Kisses

Scarlet's POV

I saw a thing of Peanut Butter and ran to it.

"I want this!" I yelled. I should really shut up, I'm NOT desperate.

"Sure thing, love." Louis said, as he took the Peanut Butter out of my hands and put it in the cart.

"I really didn't need that!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"It's okay." Louis said. I smiled a tad bit.

"Umm... Thanks." I said and walked to the ice cream section. I turned to see Olivia stocking up on crisps and popcorn.

"I think this is enough." I told them all.

"You only have peanut butter and cheez its!" They all yelled. I shrugged and then saw Niall taking one of every item of food and throwing it in the cart.

"Now this is enough!" Niall screamed, throwing his arms in the air.

"Good." I said and marched to the checkout place, and watched when Niall put all the food on the counter, I rolled my eyes and went outside. I saw Harry follow me.

"Harry what are you doing?" I asked him as soon I was outside.

"Just wanted to talk to you. You seemed lonely." He told me.

"Well I'm not!" I scowled at him.

"You know you love us!" He somewhat yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"I do not like you at all. I do not love you. I will never like you."

"Harsh."

"Sorry." I said, sarcastically.

"It's fine."

"Did your parents ever ask you to run away?"

"Umm.... no."

"Well, they should've." He looked... sad. Hurt, almost. What's wrong with him? I walked back into the store and saw that Olivia had gotten a lot more food. I raised my eyebrows.

"What? It's free food. How can you say no?"

"Like this." I cleared my throat. "No." She rolled her eyes at me. Niall walked over.

"I like her." And with that, Olivia blushed to a whole nother level and looked at her shoes. Niall followed her gaze and looked sad for a second. "Take my shoes, Olivia." She snapped her head back up. "What?"

"Take my shoes. Yours are really worn out and look too small."

"No, I don't need them, my shoes are fine." By this point, Niall had already taken off his shoes and held them out to Olivia. 

"Fine.." She reached out and grabbed his white nikes, and reluctantly slipped them on her feet. Instantly, her face slipped into happiness.

"Well I'll be heading off." I said, walking in whatever direction.

"I'll get her." I heard Harry say, and saw Niall and Olivia walk back into building, nodding.

"Hey! Wait up!" Harry yelled. I continued walking, only much faster. He ran and caught up to me.

"Will you just leave me the hell alone!?!?!" I screamed at him, his face looking shocked.

"No." He said, stubornly.

"Yes!" I yelled at him, and before I knew it, his lips rammed into mine. I have to admit, being kissed did feel good. And it was my first kiss, only because the boys at the Orphanage were grosser than gross. I pondered the kiss for a second, but my face grew as red as my hair, and I shoved him away.