Chapter 6: Yes and Winning

Liam's POV

"Ok, guys. It's pretty dark out, so we should sleep now. So, who volunteers to stay up first and keep watch?"

"Olivia and I will." Volunteered Scarlet.

"Ok, wake up Niall and I in a few hours."

"We will. Now go to sleep." And with that, we fell asleep.

Scarlet's POV

After they went to sleep, I walked over to Olivia, who was sitting against a tree.

"Hi Liv." I said

"Hey Scar. What's up?"

"Nothing. Let's get out of here."

"What?"

"Let's go. Back to London."

"Um. How about no! These guys are awesome. And adorable. And funny. And nice. And they're world famous. Isn't that a plus?"

"No. They're annoying, rude, arrogent boys. And they're immature. I want to leave." I said. The thought of them is horrible.

"And I don't." Just then, Niall woke up.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Go back to sleep." I said, shooting daggers at him.

"No! I want to hang out with Niall for a while. You go rest, Scar. You're pretty tense."

"Fine." I mumbled walking away and laying down.

Olivia's POV

Niall came over and sat next to me.

"What was that all about?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Well, if you're sure."

"Yeah, I'm sure." I rested my head on his shoulder, looking at the small fire we had built beforehand, from twigs and Zayn's lighter. "Do you want to be stuck here with us? Or would you rather be back home?"

"I'd rather be here with you. I like being here. Of course I want to go home, but not without you." he said, the last part making me blush. I bet he can't see though, so that's good.

"I can feel you blushing." He whispered into my ear, giving me chills down my back and making my face hotter. Why does he do this?

"Just get together already!" A voice said from across the fire. It startled me.

"Harry! Shh!" Said Niall.

"C'mon Niall, we all know you like her. Just do it."

"I'm not going to have peace until I do it, will I?"

"Not a chance." Niall turned to me.

"Olivia. Will you go out with me? Please?" I nodded my head.

"Yes Niall, I will."

"WHOOO! WHOOO! I WIN! YES!" Harrry fist-pumped the air, and in the process of screaming and cheering, he woke up everyone. Well, mostly everyone. Zayn was still asleep. Harry ran over to Scarlet and kissed her full on the lips. What was that all about? And why didn't Scar push him away?

"YOU- YOU CHEATED!" Scarlet exclaimed, after Harry was out of breath snogging her.

"How did I do that, my precious kisser-girl?" Harry asked, pleased with himself.

"YOU-YOU JUST DID!" Scarlet yelled, her face as red as her hair. Was I the only one confused? I looked around, and sure enough, Niall had a confused look on his face as well.

"He cheated? How?" Niall asked.

"They made a bet to see who could get you two together first. If Harry won, he got to kiss Scarlet as much as he wanted and she had to kiss back. If Scarlet won, Harry would be her slave for a week. I honestly don't know why they made the bet in the first place, you two were practically already a couple." replied Liam being, now that I learned, the more sensible one of the group. He also made me feel embarrased. Was it really that noticeable that I liked Niall? I hope not. Even though I did just admit it. To Niall. Oh no.

Zayn's POV

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz Ahh sleep. My favorite activity. Well, besides singing. Or maybe looking good. Not sure. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Scarlet's POV

He cheated. Harry fluffing Styles cheated. I hate him. With all my heart. No doubt in my mind. now there's an even bigger incentive to run away with Liv. I don't care that Niall asked her out and she said yes, I will rake her with me if it's the last thing I do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hiya! How are you? Yes, you. Do you like this story so far? Yes? Yay! Oh. You meant no? Well don't I feel loved. Poo. 

Ok, till next time,

Mars