Chapter 7~ Decisions and Action

Author's Note: Hey everybody! It's Lindsey! I'm oh so very sorry that we haven't updated in awhile. Hmmmdeeehmmm. Well, here it goes!!!

***************************DUCK*************BURRITOS***************ALLIGATOR TACOS***********:)

Scarlet's POV

I grabbed Olivia's hand. She frowned and shook it away. What?

"Olivia. We're leaving." I told her while frowning. She shook her head.

"No Scar. I'm not leaving. I just got a boyfriend, and you did too. Harry and you are adorable together." She said. I frowned, my eyes widening.

"Harry is NOT my boyfriend. He will never be!" I yelled in a whisper so no one would hear.

"So you're friends with benefits?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No! We aren't even friends!" I screamed. "Come on Liv. We're going!"

"Two more days. Then, if you still want to leave, we can." She said.

"Fine." I huffed, and walked away.

I ran into Liam. At least I think it was Liam. It was too dark outside to tell. He turned around to face me, and I found out, it was, in fact, Liam.

"Hey Scarlet." He said.

"Hey Liam" I responded.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I've been better." I responded. He nodded, took a flashlight, and took my hand, leading me towards a log.

"Sit." He demanded. I nodded and sat down. He sat down next to me.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"He cheated!" I blurted out. He raised his eyebrow.

"How so?" He responded.

"He just did!" I yelled. He laughed. Why was he laughing? "Stop laughing!" I demanded. He just laughed even more. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I told him to stop laughing, and he just laughed even more! This is a damn joke! I want to leave even more now! Why does Liv want to stay? I hate this! "STOP LAUGHING!" I screamed one more time. He fake sobbed.

"I'm sorry." He said. I crossed my arms.

"You should be!" I said.

"I guess I should." He smiled. How can I stay mad at him?

"Well let's go!" I skipped away, smiling.

Liam's POV

This amuses me. Scarlet and Harry fighting make me laugh. We all know they make a brillinat couple. But of course, they're denying it. Well, at least Scarlet. Harry seems to actually like her. She kisses her all the time!

I walked away from Scarlet, only because I wanted to see some Harry and Scarlet action going on. I think everyone wants to see it.

Author's Note: Hey there. Omfg. The last time we updated this was like 2 months ago. Wow we're good. It's also obviously lacking being good.

Shucks....

Ummm...

And it's short. Oh well!

~Lindsey