🌓Chapter Four🌓

It's been five days since the attack on Tyler and still every night Adrian has been to the village, he hasn't actually talked to me yet though. A part of me wants to believe that he's here for me but it can't be a coincidence that he was there the night of the attack. People are starting to notice his scent too, they have gotten up in the night when they have smelled the intruder.

"Hey Esme!" Tyler yells waving at me across from the lake. Milo stands next to him grinning. They've become great friends and they are so alike it's weird. If they weren't so opposite in looks I would've thought that they were cloned. That and the age difference. "Watch this!" He yells before cannon bowling into the lake. He reemerges from the water and grins, his golden hair sticks out all over the place when he runs his hands through it.

I smile and get up dipping my toes in the water, the water is absolutely amazing. I step in further until the water reaches my waist and stop. I put my head under water and swim to Tyler, when I reach him a grab his leg which makes him scream. "You scream like a girl" Milo laughs which makes me and Tyler frown. Sexist.

I go to say something but I'm interrupted when Uriah jumps in, splashing my face with water. "What have I missed?" He sighs clearly enjoying the cold water.

"Just Tyler crapping his pants that's all" I say, Uriah makes a face before laughing.

"Nice" he states before climbing the rock wall. "Let's see who can make the biggest splash" he says which makes Milo and Tyler bolt for the rock wall.

"Uriah, you know how dangerous that is!" I say putting my hands on my hips, he's supposed to be more responsible than me. "Aye Milo get off before you hurt yourself" I shout when he manages to get on the rock ledge which is right on top of the lake, it's perfectly safe but if he landed wrong then not so much. He slips but regains his footing.

"He's perfectly fine Esme. Loosen up" he says which makes me snap, oh no he didn't. I climb up the rock face and pass Tyler who's doing pretty good for an ordinary human I must say and pull myself up to the ledge. Without even thinking twice I push Uriah off. He yelps before crashing onto the water "you idiot, I could've died!"

"Pity" I say before jumping off myself and landing next to Uriah. "You would've healed" I say once I've resurfaced.

"Thankfully" he says. "Woah how'd did you get up there?" He says to Tyler. I look up to see Tyler and the ledge also and raise my brow, it's practically impossible for humans to climb that. The only reason we can is because of our legs which have more strength because we shapeshift into wolves, it's also hard to get gripping since it's wet.

"I'm guessing he climbed" I say rolling my eyes at Uriah. "Be careful up there" I warn. Tyler nods and jumps with Milo. Yeah me and Uriah definitely made the bigger splash.

"That was epic" Tyler grins.

"And dangerous, you won't be doing that again" I tell them both which results in them whining.

"It's perfectly safe" Milo argues.

"Oi Listen to Esme. She'll be third in command soon, you better start follow her orders" Uriah says sternly.

"You mean Luna" Milo smirks, I hit him over the head.

"What's a Luna?" Tyler asks puzzled. We have managed to tell him practically everything about us without him freaking out. He knows we can transform into wolves which definitely came to a shock for him but he thinks it's cool and will be staying with us until he gets his memory back.

"It's like the female alpha" Uriah explains for him. "When the alpha finds his mate the pack calls her Luna"

"So you...and Nico are mates? Isn't that incest" he says which makes Uriah burst into laughter.