Edd x Matt Part 1

Matt sits in his room admiring his self in the mirror positioning his face so he can put some make up on.
Edd takes a sip of cola sitting on the couch smiling watching TV. "Boring boring boring boring." Edd sighs changing the channel. "Hey u-uh Edd!" Matt yells from the other room with his voice slightly shakey. Edd stands up and walks to Matts room poking his head around the corner to reveal a Matt covered in lipstick (hah you thought he was masturbating didn't you?) Edd chuckles and walks over to Matt grabbing a towel and cleaning him off. "How did you even do that?"
"Well I was looking at my self in the mirror heard Tom and Tord yelling and I panicked accidentally getting the lipstick on me."
Edd shakes his head. "Hopefully their not fighting."
"No it sounded more like a uh happy yell then a I'm gonna rip your dick off yell."
Edd gasps at Matt. "Language!"
Matt whines slightly. "I'm sorry I've been hanging around Tom to much!"
Edd thinks for a second. "Well I have an idea."
Matt tilts his head at the older cola smelling male.
"I'm gonna make sure you don't cuss again."
"How?"
"Punishment."
Matt thought for a second and blushed and looked at Edd like he murdered somebody. "You don't mean."
"Oh yes I do~."
("CLEAN THE DISHES." Edd yells
"BUT I DONT WANNAAAAA." Matt whines
"THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT I WANT TO SEE MY FACE IN THOSE DISHES.")
(Ok I'm sorry but this was suggested and I'll make another chapter pretty soon uh thanks for 7000 reads also
You're all amazing)