Edd x Matt part 5

Matt moans out while Edd thrusted into him. "Feeling good pet~?" He purred as Matt moaned and groaned unable to respond to Edd from the pleasure. "H-harder!" He whined gripping the bed sheets as hard as he can his tongue hanging out. "You dirty slut say you love this and I'll go fas-ster." He groans as he speaks bending down and nibbling on Matt's ear.
Matt shakes unable to contain his moans he moans loudly and yells. "AH YES P-pLEASE DADDY OH FUCK M-ME HARDER IM S-SUCH A NAUGHTY SLUT AND I DESERVED TO PU-NISHED." Tears start to form in the side of his eyes as Edd bites.
Edd blushes a deep cherry red and goes faster not expecting Matt's little speech.
Matt moans loudly and cums as Edd touches his 'special spot'.
Edd laughs and does this over and over again making Matt bite his bottom lip and look up at the ceiling drooling and whining while moaning loudly. "D-DADDY FUCK Y-YEs~!"
Edd grunts and moans as he finishes inside of Matt.
They both gasp for air and fall on the bed from exhaustion breathing heavily. "Ha-hah." Matt chuckles as Edd pulls out. "Th-thanks d-daddy." He says quietly as Edd kisses his forehead. "Your welcome Princess let's get you cleaned up."

THE END
(YEET ok I'm done with this chapter I know it's a little small but it's god good kinky in it also I'm working on a tomtord petplay one so if y'all wanna see that shit tell me)